Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 7:13 AM
Default Characters you hate
Becky Bloomwood from the Confessions of a Shopholic book series- she was/is extremely stupid

Fieval the mouse- I really hate him and his movies, always have
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 8:19 AM
I despise batman. Broods and wears black and blames everything on one unavoidable event, then he dresses up as a bat. The way batman fans view this guy is the way I view batman. Also, vampires are ridiculous - go figure. Wearing black again, and the "I'm a dark creature of the night" leaping from rooftop to rooftop. And when they see a cross "hhhhssssss!!!" Hilarious.

Also on the list of dislike:

Meg Griffin / Hayley Smith
Shaggy from wtf is this
Raven from Teen Titans
Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon
Tom Cruise in a tuxedo and mask from Eyes Wide Shut
Odin, Thor, from norse legends
Any and all starmfront starmcloaks from skyrim
darth vader, dracula, edward scissorhands, and severus snape

Edit:
In an attempt to counter the usual negativity in my posts, I will say that I like these characters:

Laura Dern in Jurassic Park, the first movie
Antje Traue from Man of Steel
Scholar
#3 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 9:08 AM Last edited by Nemiga : 14th Aug 2013 at 1:11 PM.
Here a few from me:
From resident evil series:Leon S.Kennedy(annoying),Ada Wong(annoying),Asley Graham(most annoying character ever),Jake Muller(jackass),Sherry Birkin(not interesting character at all)
Dmc: new Dante(he looks and act like an asshole)
Bioshock 2:Stanley Poole(from a first time when I meet him I want to drilling through his head with my huge Big Daddy drill)
GTA 4:Roman(that guy just begs for a beating.I hate his annoying calls)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 1:43 AM
Roman Bellic is ADORABLE! I turn on GTA every now and then to kick his tush at bowling.
I don't like a lot of characters, and giving a complete list would take days. However, here are a select few:

Janice Litman from FRIENDS - Maggie Wheeler is a wonderful actress, but that cackle is agonizing.
Glenn Quagmire from Family Guy - He's just a perv, and his character has gotten angrier over the years.
Alexandria Sekella from Teen Mom 3 - I don't even want to think someone that stupid could be real, so I consider her to be a character.
Paddy Doyle from Rizzoli & Isles - He's a jerk. Nobody should tell their mother that their child is deceased unless it is true.
Theorist
#5 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 2:19 AM
Personally, I dislike the modern version of vampires that has been showing up lately - those incredibly beautiful/handsome creatures who exists as a source of sex fetish and (more often than not) makes terrible tragic-romantic cliches "Oh, I'm sooo in love with that HOT guy/girl, even though he/she is a vampire and is very dangerous to my well-being".
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 2:23 AM
Neelix.
Scholar
#7 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 2:38 AM
This kid

Personally, I like the actor, he's quite cute. However, the character they have him play is the stupidest asswipe on children's television. My little sister decided to watch Disney Channel, for old times sake, and that is the first thing on the screen. His character is Nelson on "Austin and Ally", oh god does he annoy me. He's even worse than Janice on Friends, in my opinion. The only saving grace here is, that his appearances are brief and tend to be few and far between.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JayKenz
Roman Bellic is ADORABLE! I turn on GTA every now and then to kick his tush at bowling.
I don't like a lot of characters, and giving a complete list would take days. However, here are a select few:

Janice Litman from FRIENDS - Maggie Wheeler is a wonderful actress, but that cackle is agonizing.
Glenn Quagmire from Family Guy - He's just a perv, and his character has gotten angrier over the years.
Alexandria Sekella from Teen Mom 3 - I don't even want to think someone that stupid could be real, so I consider her to be a character.
Paddy Doyle from Rizzoli & Isles - He's a jerk. Nobody should tell their mother that their child is deceased unless it is true.

I quit watching Teen Mom/16 and Pregnant a while ago. The show lost it credibility after the first season.
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 5:52 AM
Ben's parents on Baby Daddy, it takes a very sorry person to steal from your child.
Scholar
#10 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 3:55 PM
Probably the Governor from The Walking Dead.
Inventor
#11 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nemiga
GTA 4:Roman(that guy just begs for a beating.I hate his annoying calls)

COUSIN! Let's go bowling! Roman's voice actor (forgot his name) is pretty cool.

As for the OP, probably the advisors from SC4. They were always arguing with each other, especially the utilities guy and the environment lady. Ugh.
Theorist
#12 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 9:34 PM
Joffrey Baratheon from Game of Thrones. I keep waiting for him to get his comeuppance.

Resident wet blanket.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 6:37 AM
alison parker from melrose place. i always want to slap her because she's so annoying and needy.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 6:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hugbug993
Neelix.

Oh yes I hate him too. And I hate Captain Janeway with her stupid voice and her stupid hair. You're living in the future in space lady, you're meant to have futuristing space hair not an old fashioned bun!
Scholar
#15 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 8:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
Joffrey Baratheon from Game of Thrones. I keep waiting for him to get his comeuppance.

Soon he will get
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 19th Aug 2013 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat

Yes. I for some reason don't hate Ramsay Snow/Bolton though on the show.

My derring-do allows me to dance the rigadoon around you. But by the time I'm close to you, I lose my desideratum.