Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 7:18 PM
Default Caste Challenge 2.0~original by Demonspawn666
Back in July I saw a challenge called the "Caste Challenge" by Demonspawn666, his was a little bit confusing so I asked him if I could remake this challenge just make it easier to understand. Demonspawn666 said I could if I like the original challenge (http://modthesims.info/t/575183) but without further ado here is the Caste Challenge 2.0

Backstory: You grew up in the town of [insert town name here] and always loved it... until your parents died in a house fire and you were sent to an orphanage. The orphanage treated you HORRIBLY, especially after a new dictator came in to charge setting up a caste.

Rules: All castes are allowed to marry and date if the two people who want to marry or have a romantic relationship are less than two castes apart, there are no questions asked, flirt away! If there are more than two levels between the two, you must roll a six sided dice(a good site is https://www.random.org/dice/ or google roll a die(not dice)). (Hard) If the number is from 1-4 your sims attentions were unaccepted and they are thrown down to caste 9. If you get a four, five or six, you can continue, flirt away. (Medium) 1-3 back to caste 9. 4, 5, or 6 and flirt away. (Easy) 1-2 back to caste 9. 3, 4, 5, or 6 and flirt away

Goal: Go from caste 9 to Caste 1 by marrying up

Castes and restrictions:
1. businessperson, politician - also children of the super-rich
a. Can go to all public locations
b. Own anything

2. Performance artist, actor
a. Can go all locations
b. Can buy anything but pools

3. Police officer, firefighter, doctor
a. Can go to all locations
b. Can buy anything but pools, hot tubs, or items over $6,000 in value

4. Journalist
a. All locations but public pools
b. Cannot own; pools or hot tubs plus no birth control(no WooHoo, only try for a baby), or items over $6,000 in value, or electronics other than computers, stereos, video game consoles and T.V.

5. Scientist, inventor, alchemist
a. All locations but pools and clubs
b. Cannot own; pools,hot-tubs, or items over $6,000 in value (anything but TV. Console, and stereo) no art supplies, and birth control

6. Artist, musician
a. All locations but pools, libraries, and clubs except to play in them
b. Cannot own; pools, hot-tubs, (anything but TV. Console, and stereo) , logic or inventor stuff, or items over $6,000 in value,and birth control

7. Babysitter, cook
a. All locations but pools, clubs, art galleries, and libraries
b. Cannot own; pools, hot-tubs, (anything but TV. Console, and stereo) no art supplies, logic or inventor stuff, or items over $6,000 in value, and birth control

8. Athlete
a. All locations but pools, clubs, art galleries, and libraries; once a week can go to grocery store, and bookstore
b. Cannot own; pools, hot-tubs, (anything but TV. Console, and stereo) no art supplies, toys, logic or inventor stuff, or items over $6,000 in value, and birth control

9. Unemployed, criminal, part time job
a. All locations but pools, clubs, art galleries, bookstore and libraries; once a week can go to grocery store*
b. Cannot own; pools, hot-tubs, (anything but TV. Console, and stereo) no art supplies, toys, logic or inventor stuff, birth control, or items over $6,000 in value. Can not own a house, only tents/pavillions.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th May 2017 at 10:45 PM Last edited by Heart Sims : 6th May 2017 at 11:38 PM.
Would a paparazzi and fortune teller be caste 9?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Heart Sims
Would a paparazzi and fortune teller be caste 9?

Yes, they would. Sorry for being late but I forgot my password and had trouble resetting it :p