Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2016 at 10:30 AM
Default The Yandere Challenge
Warning: This contains violence, obsession, and various things like that. If you are uncomfortable with any of those things, I recommend you don't play this challenge.
Currently being playtested
Lightly based on the game Yandere Simulator

Backstory
You first saw them in your junior year of high school. It was love at first sight, and throughout the next 2 years, you tried so, so hard to make them him notice you. They didn't. Taking the 'stalking' route, you began to obsess. You would follow them home from school, and tense up the second you saw them.
Unfortunately, it all changed once the two of you graduated. They moved on from their teenage years and made a good life for themselves, with a spouse and kids, while you just sat and scrolled through your Senpai's social media.
Yes, your Senpai. That was what you had decided to call them back in late Junior year.
Senpai would be yours, and he had no choice.

Mods and Cheats
No cheats allowed, except resetsim and cheats specified in parts of the challenge
You can use any killing mod, such as Dexter The Bear by Nraas [ http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Dexter+The+Bear ] or the Weapons System mod [ http://modthesims.info/d/402950 ]
Nraas Story Progression will definitely help you out a lot. I recommend getting at least the Relationships part of the mod along with the base [ http://nraas.wikispaces.com/StoryProgression ]
Also, you can use PortraitPanel by Nraas to make the challenge harder, since I have a section for Portrait Panel users in the Unlockables.

Create a Sim
Create Yandere and Senpai's households separately!
Yandere-Chan: Your Yandere can look any way you want. They can be male, female, thin, fat, dark, pale, anything you want. The only requirements are that they are a YA, and have the Evil and Insane traits. They can have 1 kid if you wish, but there can be no one else in the household.
Senpai: Once, again, Senpai can look any way you please. Male or female, your decision. They MUST have a family, with a spouse and at least 2 kids. Add more kids if you want an extra challenge, but I've said 2 because that's the size of an average English or American family. Senpai must be a YA, and have the Neurotic trait. Feel free to add extra family members, like grandparents, or siblings of Senpai. Alternatively, you can use a Sim already in the town as your Senpai.

Place Senpai into any type of house you please, you can use freerealestate to put them in a nice home if you want.

Building Yandere's Home
Put Yandere in an empty lot, any size, and make a house yourself, but I will hopefully upload the house I'm using once I have a chance. No cheats are allowed while buiding Yandere's main home, but are permitted while building the extra rooms.
Required Rooms (Will be unlocked throughout the challenge):
Basic Rooms - These are the rooms you would find in a normal Sim house. The only basic room you are NOT allowed is a nursery. Any premade kids of Yandere will sleep in Yandere's room, no matter what age.
Lock the following rooms to everyone
Torture Chamber - This room should probably have at least a little cc, if you want to make it look creepy. It can look any way you want, but make it dark. I found good CC to use for it, so I recommend downloading these sets: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1038295 and http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1011837
Nursery - This room is a nursery room, as the name says. Furnish it very lavishly, and put everything a child/toddler/baby could ever want or need.
Kidnapped Room - This room will be the sanctuary of everyone you kidnap, other than Senpai. Sparsely furnish it with the most basic items. No luxuries or stoves. The only items in this room are cheap bunkbeds (or cheapest single beds if you don't own Generations), a minifridge (or cheapest fridge if you don't own University Life), cheap dining chair, no table, and cheapest tv. This room should be incredibly small. Add every kidnappee as a roommate, not a household member
Luxury Kidnapped Room - This room will be the sanctuary of Senpai once you are able to kidnap them. They cannot come into your household, you may only add them as a roommate. Give them everything they could ever want or need.

Rules
  • By the time you have completed all the objectives on the unlockables list, you have to have killed everyone Senpai knows, including their household, or you lose.
  • You can kill 1 Sim per day
  • You may only Woohoo/Risky Woohoo once every 24 Sim hours, and Try For Baby once every 48 Sim hours
  • Your Senpai can be rich if you wish
  • You may only have a part-time job
  • If a child interacts with anyone outside of your household, you must kill the person they have interacted with. You never know, your kid could've let slip the fact you are slightly insane

You Win If
  • You eliminate every Sim that Senpai knows, and you have 7 kids - 10 if you're using Portrait Panel - with Senpai

You Lose If
  • Yandere dies
  • Senpai dies
  • Any of your children are taken by the social worker
  • You are caught killing 3 times

Unlockables!
Have 1 kid with Senpai - You may leave your part-time job and take up a full-time job. The Nursery is now unlocked.
Have 2 kids with Senpai - You can now purchase a computer and any skill object under 1000 simoleons.
Have 3 kids with Senpai - You may now leave your home lot for purposes other than work and killing.
Have 4 kids with Senpai - You can now kidnap Sims except your Senpai, and the Kidnapped room is now unlocked.
Have 5 kids with Senpai - You may now kidnap Senpai, and the Luxury Kidnapped room is now unlocked.
Have 6 kids with Senpai - You can make instant friends with 2 females in town, using cheats. You can do anything you please with these females, but if they know Senpai, you must kill the Sim who knows Senpai.
Have 7 kids with Senpai - If everyone in Senpai's household is dead, you may build a relationship with Senpai. Once you become friends, you can begin to flirt with Senpai. If you don't own Portrait Panel, you can enter an exclusive relationship with Senpai. He can move in properly as part of the household once you are engaged (if you don't have Portrait Panel).

[Portrait Panel Section]
Have 8 kids with Senpai - You can now kill 3 people a day
Have 9 kids with Senpai - You can now Woohoo/Risky Woohoo/Try For Baby whenever you want.
Have 10 kids with Senpai - You have completed the challenge! Senpai can now move in as a household member, and you may live happily ever after!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 8:38 PM
I love this idea!
Scholar
#3 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 10:20 PM
Oooooh, based on Yandere Simullator? Love this idea! I might try this out!
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 8:10 PM
How should I make a child with Senpai if I can't build a relationship with him first? Cheats?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 5:20 AM
*GASP* you know about yandere sim too? Do you have the game or just follow it? This computer is too buggy and slow for the game but I watch people play it on youtube and follow it's developement on yanderedev's blog! Are you going to get the final game? I am! I am so excited! I have never met anyone who have heard of the game except my friends! sorry if i was too excited...
Scholar
#6 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 9:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gatan
How should I make a child with Senpai if I can't build a relationship with him first? Cheats?

I suppose with the Woohooer mod, which allows you to Woohoo/Risky Woohoo/Try For Baby with any Sim on the lot, regardless of relationship?

Quote: Originally posted by Heart Sims
*GASP* you know about yandere sim too? Do you have the game or just follow it? This computer is too buggy and slow for the game but I watch people play it on youtube and follow it's developement on yanderedev's blog! Are you going to get the final game? I am! I am so excited! I have never met anyone who have heard of the game except my friends! sorry if i was too excited...

Same! Well, dunno if the PC would run the game up to now but... well, it's not a 'game' yet, it's a debug build. I'm mostly just watching what comes and will play when it's properly done.
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatMuto
I suppose with the Woohooer mod, which allows you to Woohoo/Risky Woohoo/Try For Baby with any Sim on the lot, regardless of relationship?

Same! Well, dunno if the PC would run the game up to now but... well, it's not a 'game' yet, it's a debug build. I'm mostly just watching what comes and will play when it's properly done.

Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 7:59 PM
This is great! I love Yandere Simulator
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 12:34 AM
Cool I would love to try this when I get my Sims 3 to work <3
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 9:10 AM
[QUOTE=CatMuto]I suppose with the Woohooer mod, which allows you to Woohoo/Risky Woohoo/Try For Baby with any Sim on the lot, regardless of relationship?

Where do you get the woohooer mod? is it by nraas
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatMuto
Oooooh, based on Yandere Simullator? Love this idea! I might try this out!

i dont know if it is but yandere simulator isnt the only thing with yanderes in it. ive watched plenty of anime with yandere characters
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 1:26 AM
Can i do this with the sims 4