Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 10:15 AM
Default I Created Memories For The Sims 2
I Created Some Memories for the Sims 2, a long time ago. Somebody want me to upload them? There's a Tutorial Here Too if You want to make them, yourself. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
There's one for.... Well, that's Gotta be Upload on SexySims... (Along with some Others...)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 10:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CuteCuteSimChild
I Created Some Memories for the Sims 2, a long time ago. Somebody want me to upload them? There's a Tutorial Here Too if You want to make them, yourself. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
There's one for.... Well, that's Gotta be Upload on SexySims... (Along with some Others...)

LITERALLY.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 11:31 AM
Oh, I'm so glad you clarified, I thought you meant figuratively.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 1:56 PM
Nysha is genuinely smart.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#5 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Nysha is genuinely smart.

I am SO right, I totally agree!

Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 6:36 PM
Promoting your own (or not) work that you have not even posted yet. What kind of post IS that?!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 6:37 PM
I mean... really!

Mad Poster
#8 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mixa97sr
Can we keep this thread and rename it to "italic irony"?

I'd LOVE that way too much.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 1:42 AM Last edited by CuteCuteSimChild : 28th Feb 2017 at 2:07 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by mixa97sr
I mean... really!

lol, I'm working on something else, anyway. I'm still gonna do it. I'm simply stating this, That's Why I said: "I haven't Uploaded Them...", I mean, Sure, You're right. Still, after 2-3-4 weeks I'm gonna Upload them. Ty. and Yw. X)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#10 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 1:53 AM
You might want to use the Creator Feedback Forum first. Click the underlined text to go directly to that board.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 2:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
You might want to use the Creator Feedback Forum first. Click the underlined text to go directly to that board.

Thank You.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 4:15 PM
As a big fan of DiLight's work, I hope you do your best to contact her and ask permission before you share. And that you make sure it's not conflicting with her work, and that you make it your own in some way beyond just making new memories.

Also, if you are going to mention the tutorial, you might want to link to it. Or perhaps even just mention DiLights name. It is her work after all, and her kindness in writing a tutorial and setting up the tutorial object for us all.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CuteCuteSimChild
Yeah, I did ask for permission. She hasn't contacted yet. I'm making a mod that replaces my hated witches with My Beloved Fairies & Pixies, so, I need her permission before I put it in, anyway, until she responds, the mod when uploaded will not include the Memory. (It's called "Born A Fairy" for All Ages.)
When, or if, she responds, if it's a "Yes.", I will put it in, If it's not, I won't, I might want to Pray for a Response, I even sent her a Email, 'cause she hasn't been on in a long while, I really want her to Respond.
Anyway, http://modthesims.info/download.php...=1&goto=newpost is Where I found the tutorial. I hope she didn't take it down.

Here it is:
http://modthesims.info/download.php...ial#post5171775
To you: I always put it in my sim's inventory. I have no problems.
I hope this is really it.... Where is it?
Scholar
#14 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 1:03 AM
This was entertaining.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2