Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#276 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 7:34 PM
I just caught up with the first 8 episodes of Rookie Blue's 6th season
Advertisement
#277 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 3:49 AM
Naruto
#278 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pirate_wolf_12
Kath And Kim.

I love Kath and Kim :lovestruc
Scholar
#279 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 12:47 AM
Yeah boiiii.

A new show I recently started is Glue. It's a miniseries that aired in 2014 about the murder of a teenage boy and follows the lives of his friends as they all fall under suspicion by the police and all of their secrets come out. It's by the guy that created Skins and is a mix of that show and Broadchurch.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Mad Poster
#280 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 1:12 AM
Wilfred...so twisted.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#281 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 4:57 AM
Right now, I'm absolutely obsessed with Grey's Anatomy, which, I'll say is pretty unusual for my taste. In the past it was mostly shows like Doctor Who, Lost, Torchwood, Supernatural, and Sherlock.
Scholar
#282 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 12:01 PM
Prison Break
Scholar
#283 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 11:23 PM
I just started watching Mr. Robot. Its cool, all about paranoia, hacking etc.
Mad Poster
#284 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 12:18 AM
I started this a while ago, but now I'm watching it in earnest: Monarch of the Glenn. I started watching it for the little Border Terriers in the opening and quickly got caught up in the story. I've Netflix binge watched it so much that whenever I type, I hear myself in a Scottish accent which is quite fun. Julian Fellows, who wrote and produced Downton Abbey is one of the actors on the program as is Tom Baker, aka the Dr. Who.who wears the amazing scarf. The cast is awesome and memorable and not just for these two. I love them all and mourn them when they move on, especially the terriers (from the credits, at least).
Mad Poster
#285 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 2:35 AM
Agent Carter is a lot better than I'd expected it to be... Granted, I've liked Marvel for quite a while, and especially the things tied to Captain America as much as this is, but Carter and Stark both remind me so much of some of my real world friends in terms of personality, mannerisms, even sense of style, it's a lot of fun for that reason too! Plus, an actual fun show on a broadcast network is always a welcome change from their usual drek.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Inventor
#286 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 11:50 AM
It's all about Mr. Robot for me lately. Great writing , cinematography and one of the most unreliable narrators ever. To pay homage to it , I actually just made my first meme ever.

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Scholar
#287 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 3:56 PM
Well, I just watched a whole season of Initial D with english subtitles. First time I've ever watched anime. It was cool cos it was about car racing
Test Subject
#288 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 5:57 AM
I've finally jumped on The Walking Dead wagon - and let me just say, it is screwing me up so much. There are plot twists left and rate, with a select few of characters making me want to rip out my hair. It makes me want to scream in agony and distress but also cry in sadness or happiness.
Mad Poster
#289 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 11:22 PM
Chowder

It's a cartoon about an apprentice chef, Chowder, who is trying to become a master chef, but his immaturity and his appetite tend to hinder his progress; while under the care of his master, Mung Daal, Mung's brusque, obnoxious wife, Truffles and Shnitzel, the strongman of the kitchen staff, has to put up with the shenanigans Chowder is the nucleus to.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Test Subject
#290 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 1:16 AM
I'm watching through Sense8 for the second time, now. It's a cool sci-fi show on Netflix where 8 people become mentally linked, so they can share thoughts, skills, etc. with each other. It has a really diverse cast and the storyline is super interesting, I highly recommend it! (And it's renewal for season 2 just got announced so yay for that!)
Inventor
#291 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 11:09 AM
I'm getting into Stargate SG1. Oh my god, Daniel Jackson <3

I started watching Stargate Atlantis, but I wanted to watch the series in order. Luckily, they have them all on Netflix
At first, I liked Atlantis better, but I think that's just because it was the first one I saw (it's similar with Star Trek, I much prefer The Next Generation, because it was my first) BUT now that I've watched more, I think I like SG1 more.

I'm on season 4, just waiting for them to start bringing in all the new characters that are in the pictures on Netflix. Not looking forward to that. That usually means the show is going downhill. We will see.
Scholar
#292 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 8:53 PM
So I've started Breakout Kings. I like it. A lot. Because criminals and cops and stuff. Also it makes a really cool link to Prison Break. For a moment I thought "Something's wrong here, this is Fox River and T-Bag that their showing. Why is he here?". Now I understand. Very interesting
Ooh ooh messy endings too!
Mad Poster
#293 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 3:56 AM
The Big Bang Theory.

Being a huge geek, I like it. I admit Jim Parsons is great at ineptitude and neurosis in portraying a genius with social issues.

I just wish people would stop comparing me to Sheldon Cooper. For one thing, I don't have a long track record of every encounter with celebrities ending with restraining orders. In fact, the closest I got to a celebrity was a local actor who met Kiefer Sutherland. Also, I'm not as difficult as Sheldon when it comes to daily semantics. Finally, I want to meet people. Sheldon doesn't.

In fact, in retrospect: Sheldon Cooper is a bad comparison to my conditions: PhD level IQ, mild autism, various mental health and physical conditions, under 5'5" in height, is fighting with her insane fear of being heartbroken and people in general and weighing in at 262 pounds after weighing in at 282 3 years ago.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Theorist
#294 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 4:29 PM
Started the most recent season of Game of Thrones. I just love that show so much, every time it ends, I just want more! I also love the intro and theme song. I watch and listen to it all the way through, I never skip it. I wish every time I walk into a room, the theme song plays and everyone has to stop and listen to it. That's how much I like it.

Resident wet blanket.
Mad Poster
#295 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 4:37 PM
Just finished The Fall and couldn't stop until I had seen all of it. Looking forward to season 3. And I'm still bummed that there's no more Monarch of the Glen to watch.
Mad Poster
#296 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 5:50 PM
Until now:

OUAT
Grey's Anatomy
Scandal
HTGAWM
Veep
The Good Wife
Extant
Blue Bloods
2 Broke Girls

Yeah, I think those are all of them. I did watch other shows that ended though, like Parenthood, Parks and Rec, and The Astronaut Wives Club. Etc...
Instructor
#297 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 6:40 AM
We started watching "Narcos" on Netflix (oooh, Pedro Pascal). I read 'Kings of Cocaine-Inside the Medellin Cartel' back in the 80s, this is still scary stuff 20+ years later.
#298 Old 24th Sep 2015 at 11:45 PM
Kuroshitsuji. I'm starting to get more involved in anime
Theorist
#299 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lindali365
We started watching "Narcos" on Netflix (oooh, Pedro Pascal). I read 'Kings of Cocaine-Inside the Medellin Cartel' back in the 80s, this is still scary stuff 20+ years later.

Same here. Before Narcos, I watched Happy Valley, which is definitely worth watching.

Resident wet blanket.
Instructor
#300 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 10:12 PM Last edited by lindali365 : 6th Oct 2015 at 1:14 AM.
I just checked out the "Happy Valley" series on Netflix and added it to my instant queue. Thank you for the suggestion GnatGoSplat. We'll check it out tonight or on the weekend.

We watched the whole series in two nights! Looking forward to Series 2
Page 12 of 21