Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 4:12 PM
Default WCIF/ Are there gloves as accessory - opaque and elbow lenght or above?
Dear simmers,

Every now and then I make a search for some items I feel are missing in TS2, and so this is a mix of WCIF with wishful thinking. I'd like to know if there are, long (as I say, either elbow-lenght or slightly above) gloves which can be used as an accessory - namely in black and white.

I have - and love - Skellington's gloves, posted at GoS. Basically, what I am looking for, if it exists, is this kind of texture but with longer gloves.

Of course I also have Bloom's gloves, from the Insimenator, but these are mostly lace, and I suppose they're not quite as long as I would like. Finally, I also have these from TSR, but they're also essentially lace.

We all know there are gloves in many outfits done by creators and even in TS2 itself, but I cannot seem to find any longer/bigger gloves as "standalone" accessories, nor have I found any conversions, say, from TS3, which also has gloves as separate items.

Am I missing something? Or aren't there any gloves like the ones I'm describing for TS2? If you know about items that might fit this description, please let me know, it's truly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 7:41 PM
I've been searching for some time now for winter gloves to go with outerwear that doesn't have any. All I've ever seen is the dress up types like you've found. I love winter time, snowball fights, snowmen, etc. and bare hands just don't seem realistic in snow for any ages that don't have mittens or gloves. Haven't seen any others than you've found, maybe other people might know where to find them. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.