Replies: 1518 (Who?), Viewed: 288266 times.
Page 61 of 61
Field Researcher
#1501 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 4:23 AM Last edited by Yvelotic2001 : 3rd Sep 2018 at 10:39 PM.
I'm obsessed with Life Is Strange. Luckily I got it for 5 euros on a Steam sale. Just finished Episode 4. Now it's time to wipe the tears off my face.

EDIT: Finished the game last night. Bae over Bay <3

Admit it, Milotic is beautiful.
My C:Simblr!
Test Subject
#1502 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 7:56 PM
Prison architect and Xenoblade chronicles 2
Theorist
#1503 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 6:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvelotic2001
EDIT: Finished the game last night. ...
And now are you feeling OK? In my own case, the tear-wipings continued necessary for some time after.

Ronnie de Noube - Comic and Blog; Sim National Laboratories and our Protein Folding Team.
@)->-----
Test Subject
#1504 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 1:51 AM
Stardew Valley and Terraria, bay-BEEEEE
Mad Poster
#1505 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 12:43 PM
I've just got back into Runescape, since they've released it on mobile. Not very good at 2 in the morning, mind you

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
#1506 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 8:42 PM
Maple World 2. I'm enjoying it more than I originally thought.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Test Subject
#1507 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 2:33 PM
Recently I've been coming back to TS3 a bit. Otherwise still active with Final Fantasy XIV (although not as active) and the iOS/Android game Fate/Grand Order. F/GO definitely is a good game for a mobile game, aside of it's abysmal gacha rates.
Test Subject
#1508 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 5:11 PM
Sims 4 mainly. Its odd either I'm obsessed with it or I'm really bored of it, it tends to switch alot cause if you dont have any ideas sims 4 can get awfully boring but lately I've been doing challenges and playing with mods
Lab Assistant
#1509 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 10:50 AM
Undertale

All the hoods are merely the same, so I made ones where all the Sims aren't straight.
Test Subject
#1510 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 8:47 AM
Not really *obsessed* with, so to speak... right now I'm just anticipating the upcoming releases. But I'm currently playing Bayonetta for Nintendo Switch, and I had previously wrapped up Marvel's Spider-man. Game Awards tomorrow though. Rooting for God of War XD
Field Researcher
#1511 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 3:32 AM
Well, right now I'm getting back into Baldur's Gate, right around the original's 20th birthday. Yep, in another year, BG will be old enough to buy alcohol in the US.

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!

Quote:
"We've reached overbounce!"

-- Roahm Mythril, "Mega Man 11 Blind Run - Pt 6 - Galaxy Bounce"
Lab Assistant
#1512 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 5:01 AM Last edited by Ai_Leen! : 13th Jan 2019 at 5:13 AM.
Branch choices and Puzzle Solving + Romance
* Life is Strange, mostly everyone knows thatgame, it's cool and has a plot twist.
You play as a girl called Max. Also I was obsessed with Warren, but oh well, girls power! It's kinda dramatic, sad, it contains drugs and other adolescents related subjects,since it's centered in University as I recall. It has Branch choices + Puzzles solving, Exploration, nice graphics, not laggy.
I haven't made their simselves to play with, yet. But they were uploaded here in MTS for The Sims 4.
* Dragon Age Origins: strategy, action, you can pause the game and micromanage with Spacebar.
Branch choices, Character customization and you can romance your companions and choose their fate while fighting the bad ones (Ailstair omg). <3
THE GAME REMEMBERS YOUR CHOICES EVEN LITTLE DETAILS, it's so cool and witty!
You can choose to kill someone or let that someone live. And make silly, mean or evil choices. You can roleplay a lot types of characters, that's the only game (along The Sims of course) that I played more than once. It took me months to finish it, and I've been played it for years, trying different "ORIGINS".
I have made their simselves lol
* Ori and the Blind Forest is a beautifully made "open world" where you need to level up in order to solve harder puzzles and some parkour (there are no branch choices). the graphics and the music are outstanding (I loved playing in the dark, I felt inspired and calm). The story is not that deep, but I can't complain. It made me sad at the end and to end it.

So now I'm gonna look for more games to be obsessed. I wish I could find more games with Puzzle solving + Branch choices + Little romance + Using WASD in which you can play as a girl at least u_u
Edge Of Darkness
retired moderator
#1513 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai_Leen!
* Life is Strange, mostly everyone knows thatgame, it's cool and has a plot twist.

That game traumatised me! My daughter bought it on my Steam account, so I thought I'd try it out. But the girl ended up jumping and I had no idea that my decisions would end up having consequences like that. I cried for about three days!

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH
***Sims File Share- ask me for a code***
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
If you are looking for files from old websites the Internet Archive is your best friend.
Mad Poster
#1514 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 1:42 PM
Minecraft, but I don't actually play it. Just watch videos on Youtube. I have played it a little bit a while ago at a friend's, though.

Considering getting it when I upgrade to a new computer, because it does look quite fun with all the new updates.
Alchemist
#1515 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 10:30 AM
Morrowind. After replaying it I've realized how empty the Elder Scrolls series became. Skyrim is an empty shell in comparison.

Reminds me a lot of how TS1/2 are compared to 3/4. Same shirt, different day.

"Towards the end of any culture, you have the second or third generation that steps into the culture, which is so far from the origination, it's the impression of what's real, but it's not the full definition of what's real. It's just cheesy." - Lyle Owerko
Alchemist
#1516 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 8:43 PM
Master of Orion. Sometimes it pays to keep a game simple. The Meklars are pretty cool since they have a factory and computer bonus. I have yet to master them though.
Forum Resident
#1517 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 2:46 AM
"Obsessed" is too big a word but a year or so ago I started playing (reading?) visual novels - curiosity killed the cat once more. In the end, they are like any other genre - some are really good, some are awful and most are, of course, average. Interestingly, some of the best are free and I can recommend one of these to (almost) anybody:

Doki Doki Literature Club: the link (you can also get it on Steam). It's a short game (about four hours, if I remember correctly); the first part is as silly as the trailer (but do take the warning at the very beginning seriously) and then it turns around and keeps on turning. It came out in 2017, has been downloaded at least two million times (yes, 2.000.000), got heaps of praise and rewards and is by now a cult game; purists hate it, however. And, BTW, try not to read/watch anything about it before you play - tons of spoilers everywhere.
Test Subject
#1518 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 8:38 AM Last edited by itsmewhiteney : 30th Jan 2019 at 3:12 AM.
I have 3 games that I download to 7downloads to make it fast and when I download it that's the start of my craziness. Haha... I really want to stop but I can't...
Field Researcher
#1519 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 2:32 AM
Don't worry, I can handle this, I do not need any help dealing with this, I do not have a problem, I can stop playing Sonic Mania Plus any time I want.

LIES

Oh, who let you in here!?

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!

Quote:
"We've reached overbounce!"

-- Roahm Mythril, "Mega Man 11 Blind Run - Pt 6 - Galaxy Bounce"
Page 61 of 61