Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Speed-Building Challenge - posted on 17th Oct 2018 at 7:25 PM
Replies: 1503 (Who?), Viewed: 268567 times.
Page 61 of 61
Field Researcher
#1501 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 2:37 AM
The Walking Dead TTG.

I've already finished seasons 1 + 400 Days, 2 and A New Frontier. Can't wait until the 14th for episode one of The Final Season. Played the demo on PS4 and I couldn't resist a good deal so I preordered and got The Walking Dead Collection for free. Though, I already have those seasons and DLC on PC. The PC version runs a lot smoother but there was a graphical glitch that pretty much ruined episode 3 ANF which made it difficult to concentrate. I'm still not sure if it is on Telltale's end or if maybe the episode didn't download correctly or something else. All the other episodes were fine that I've noticed. I'll have to look into that more later.

I also just watched The Walking Dead: Story Builder and picked all the options of my playthrough. I ended up with this.
Field Researcher
#1502 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 4:23 AM Last edited by Yvelotic2001 : 3rd Sep 2018 at 10:39 PM.
I'm obsessed with Life Is Strange. Luckily I got it for 5 euros on a Steam sale. Just finished Episode 4. Now it's time to wipe the tears off my face.

EDIT: Finished the game last night. Bae over Bay <3

Admit it, Milotic is beautiful.
My C:Simblr!
Test Subject
#1503 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 7:56 PM
Prison architect and Xenoblade chronicles 2
Theorist
#1504 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 6:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvelotic2001
EDIT: Finished the game last night. ...
And now are you feeling OK? In my own case, the tear-wipings continued necessary for some time after.

Ronnie de Noube - Comic and Blog; Sim National Laboratories and our Protein Folding Team.
@)->-----
Page 61 of 61