Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 382 (Who?), Viewed: 36224 times.
Page 16 of 16
Theorist
#376 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 1:50 PM
The swimsuits are here:
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=617460

Bubblebeam, I don't think so. I haven't played Sims 2 in a long time so I don't know. I think Consort's meshes might be (by someone else).
Lab Assistant
#377 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 11:33 AM
Just an Update on the Beehive hairstyle. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to show right now but I Will soon, The hair is just about complete but I'm having trouble with the animation again and due to things in my personal life such as school, it'll take a little while longer to complete. I prepared some hair textures that I'll need help with fitting to the uv map. Something like the liquify tool in photoshop would do the trick. I plan on making guidelines on the uv map to where I want the textures to be but it'll take a little time.

Aside from that I have a few other projects that aren't anything special. Simple clothing recolors and what not.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#378 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 12:35 PM
@Charity
Quote:
I am, but I've never seen baby accessories there. Looks like I'll have to look again. How do you put them on the baby? Does change appearance work on babies?

I use the Simblender.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#379 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 2:12 AM
Just a little project to make some maxis-match Baby Groots (not that I actually need the costumes - but I thought it would look cute)
Still a bit of tinkering left to do, though.

Lab Assistant
#380 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebine
More Default...I am having a blast.
I am done with this one. A FT (I think?)dress for children.
You prefer..Sexey or Maxey?

Any chance you still have this up for download? I can't stand the block feet in the game. Much appreciated!
Theorist
#381 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 1:02 AM
Needed some more deco to put on coffee tables and whipped up some Simlish magazine recolors for my more rustic/country living home builds.
I rather like how they came out.

"It would be most inconvenient since I've sworn to loathe him for all eternity." ~ Elizabeth Bennet

"You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope." ~ Captain Frederick Wentworth
Lab Assistant
#382 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 1:19 AM
I made some recolors of twofingerswhiskey's dresses that I had requested over at GoS which can be found here
Screenshots
Test Subject
#383 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 1:32 PM
Default Updo fixed
well, im back with new Updo fixed version. thanks!!
Screenshots
Page 16 of 16