Replies: 406 (Who?), Viewed: 48223 times.
Page 17 of 17
Test Subject
#401 Old 7th Apr 2019 at 3:50 PM
Default hair
Quote:
Originally Posted by superjunior22
Those look AWESOME! :D

Thank you. I actually made a mesh edit for the double buns since the beta one isn't so poofy. But i'll have to figure out textures since my way is not the best.
Test Subject
#402 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 4:55 PM
tbh i think they look completely fine. I don't see a difference between your's and the beta ones
Test Subject
#403 Old 9th Apr 2019 at 4:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superjunior22
tbh i think they look completely fine. I don't see a difference between your's and the beta ones

Thank you again. What I mean is i don't hand paint them, I pretty much copied and pasted textures from the hidden in cas braids, to the double buns texture file. So I will most likely not release the double buns like that. Only because i couldnt imagine finding anything so similar to those beta textures But i'm not entirely sure.
Test Subject
#404 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 6:37 PM
just use the original textures and edit them to look like beta textures
Test Subject
DELETED POST
19th Apr 2019 at 10:48 PM
This message has been deleted by superjunior22. Reason: image not showing up
Test Subject
#405 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 10:51 PM Last edited by superjunior22 : 20th Apr 2019 at 11:04 AM.
Working on Brandi's beta hair, forgive me for my terrible alpha channel editing
https://i.imgur.com/TTdOpbY.png
Theorist
#406 Old 8th May 2019 at 12:05 AM
A sneak peek of what is in my shared (and no longer hidden) gift from the 2019 GoS Daisy Chain event.
You can find the link with my ZeusSims' Functional Tea Set recolors and the rest of my gift items (which I'll leave as a surprise ) in the thread at http://gardenofshadows.org.uk/garde...40394#msg740394 (see PenelopeT download located under the "Hidden Gifts" part of the main post).

"It would be most inconvenient since I've sworn to loathe him for all eternity." ~ Elizabeth Bennet

"You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope." ~ Captain Frederick Wentworth
Mad Poster
#407 Old Today at 5:43 PM Last edited by simmer22 : Today at 5:55 PM.
Tinkering with a few baby meshes again, adding some new details:

(still have to tinker a bi with the texture and bone assignments on this one - it's a verison of the pants below)

And just for fun I borrowed and tinkered a little bit with Charity's Victorian AAS conversions, since the top and frilled pants are absolutely adorable:

Still have a lot of work left on these, as there's just the meshes for now, which may need some more tinkering.
Page 17 of 17