Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 2:02 AM
Default WCIF Holysimoly Donation Pack 3 Fence? Oh, and a world creation forum, too?
Greetings and salutations! I am looking for the fence that came with Holysimoly Donation pack 3. I tried to buy the pack not so long ago. I emailed a couple of times to see if there was some way to get it from them before I realized they were not in business any more. I hate it when creators leave the community. The fence is really a cornice and matches the rooftop decorations Donation Pack 3 came with. I have managed to scrounge up the rest of the pack, I'm pretty sure, but no luck on the fence. It has lanterns on the posts. I would very much like to have it, especially because it matches the roof decorations. I attached a picture to this post, but I don't know if it will show up.

I think I will always play Sims 2. Sometimes I try Sims 3 or 4, but I always come back to Sims 2. Lately I have really gotten into world creation. It is really fun and easy in Sims 2. This has opened up a whole new aspect of the game for me. I am wondering if there is a place I could share screenshots of my world? Captions would be nice. Sometimes I want to ask someone what they think about what I am doing and I would love to have input from other active world creators.

So the first thing is easy, just a file, and the second one is a bit more complicated. I had thought about making my own website to show my world (and give away content I made for it). But that's really a ball of wax of it's own and I don't know if I am serious about it. Meanwhile, I've no one who I can show my world work-in-progress. Is there a forum here or elsewhere for world creation? By world I mean a neighborhood and the subhoods attached to it?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 7:26 AM Last edited by vegan_kaktus : 14th Sep 2019 at 12:42 PM.
Here! Click on “donationset_3” and then look for the fence you wanted, if it’s not in there then I’m afraid I don’t know where you could find it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 8:41 PM
Thank you ever so much. You have made an old lady very, very happy today. And your link included the column as well, which I discovered I was missing also. Wonderful! [Does a little happy dance].

Could we leave the thread open about world creation? Or maybe my problem is I am using the wrong term? Perhaps it's an active neighborhood creation forum I am looking for? I have searched for active threads here with those keywords and came up empty. So if someone could point the way, I would be very grateful. I so much want to show other TS2ers what I am doing and I want more interaction than just a like or someone downloaded a file. I want to see what other people are doing, too. That is basically what got me going on this, admiring other people's neighborhoods.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jessb66
Thank you ever so much. You have made an old lady very, very happy today. And your link included the column as well, which I discovered I was missing also. Wonderful! [Does a little happy dance].

Could we leave the thread open about world creation? Or maybe my problem is I am using the wrong term? Perhaps it's an active neighborhood creation forum I am looking for? I have searched for active threads here with those keywords and came up empty. So if someone could point the way, I would be very grateful. I so much want to show other TS2ers what I am doing and I want more interaction than just a like or someone downloaded a file. I want to see what other people are doing, too. That is basically what got me going on this, admiring other people's neighborhoods.

Happy to help! sorry I can't be of help when it comes to the forum you're looking for, I don't really know if a forum like that exist. I know I've stumbled upon threads here on MTS where people post and talk about their world/neighborhood creations, but I'm not sure if they are still active. I hope someone else can help you!