Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#151 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 1:19 AM
Does it have to be male? I thought female sims can get pregnant by aliens too?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#152 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by May93
Does it have to be male? I thought female sims can get pregnant by aliens too?
I think female Sims can only get alien pregnant through tombstone of L & D.
Top Secret Researcher
#153 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 3:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Trixie39
I think female Sims can only get alien pregnant through tombstone of L & D.

Or if you have a female alien pregnancy hack. If you do, then I don't see why you can't have a female. I just put male, since males by default are the only ones impreg'd by aliens.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Top Secret Researcher
#154 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 2:48 PM
i am definitely going to try this, I may post pictures.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Mad Poster
#155 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 4:36 PM Last edited by grammapat : 14th Jul 2012 at 3:30 AM.
Fivey: absolutely LOVE your story! LOL! & well done! And yes, I wanna do this. Questions: killing all the walk-bys? Won't NEW ones just be generated? killing other playables? I've shot some of them before, & they die - but don't STAY dead! Then if I go to THEIR house they look crispy, but still alive. Someone else talked about inability to kill pre-mades - any ideas? I have cow-plant hack that you can command people on lot to be eaten by - maybe I'll try that.

MONEY!? How is it possible (with no more than the original $20,000) to raise kids and live an entire LIFE with no more money?! I'll put in a pond for fish, but don't think that would help much.
Community/hobby lot? Can he go there? The change in scenery gives him something new to want.

The only reason I can see to have child is because it gives them some social interaction, and wants to fulfill. I have Quads hack - wonder if he would mind roasting some of his OWN kids... I also have 2 hacks that allow him to do (ahem) nasty things to female playables. Ahh, the possibilities!

P.S. You only said friends - does that mean he can GREET people? Just to get them to hang around so he can sneak up on them..

Hope someone else posts pics/stories..or I can remember how to do it.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#156 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 11:33 AM
Sorry for double posting; I was hoping someone was still here. But even if I didn't follow the rules it was interesting. Some interesting results: after killing about 56 townies the only ones that come around look like hobby/special ones (like Garden Lady, mad scientist,etc). I have a gun and axes, but PLAYABLES can't be killed with them - or they die allright, but come back all toasted. And the suggestion to move kids & others to a "room" & "burn them" didn't work. I put a "cursed vase" with them & every square burned, and the sim burned but didn't die. What DID work was a cow-plant hack.

I have a picture of my reptilian murderer stealing the paper from a house where HIS BABY was laying on the floor. The Social Worker never came; I had to "move out" the baby & drop it on his sidewalk! He had a baby by abduction, plus 10 by playables (& no, they were not friends - he didn't like them & laughed at almost every death). I never saw the last 3 kids walk past, I had him kill the parents, than adopt the kids and then he killed them to. And against the rules, I gave him a phone to be able to "adopt" all his children. If they turn our interesting, he may let them live.

Actually, word must have gotten out that he was an axe murderer; nobody was coming by his house, so I sent him to a community lot (the killer plant works there) and ALL the remaining playables showed up at once, so he was able to kill um all!
I'm actually going to play this out, keep score, and send pics.

Test Subject
#157 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 3:20 AM Last edited by BandGeek : 1st Aug 2012 at 3:24 AM. Reason: Forgot to add question in my excitement
Yes!
Hmm...is it bad if this challenge made me feel like screaming "YES!" and then laughing maniacally? I probably would have, but that would have earned me a few weird looks from the other people in the house...

I love this challenge! I'm gonna go make me a homicidal hermit! *evil laugh*

*Edit* If I have the Free Time EP, can I use the summon aliens interaction on the telescope (not a cheat, it's part of the EP) to get alien babies? Would that still count toward the score or not?
Test Subject
#158 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 8:37 PM
Why won't my guns work?
Mad Poster
#159 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 8:41 PM
We don't know. What are you doing with them, what are they not doing in return, and have you tested them without your (non-challenge-related) hacks? You may have a conflict or you may be overlooking something in their use.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#160 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 6:29 AM
Default Can't kill playable sims.
I seem to only be able to kill townies on the challenge.
Field Researcher
#161 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 1:08 AM
There's some expansion or other that made visiting sims immortal. You might need the hack to fix that from MATY.
Test Subject
#162 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 1:34 AM
Could this work on TS3? I made a Dylan Klebold sim and would LOVE with use him on this challenge, I might make a Richard Ramirez sim also for this challenge. >
Site Helper
#163 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 2:33 AM
Why don't you ask in the Sims 3 forum? This forum is for Sims 2 challenges.
Test Subject
#164 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 8:18 AM
Yes, yes, and yes again. >:D
I shall do this ~ soonish. Once I get my computer working again >:3
I have a pre-created sim that someone made - I'll use him. He actually looks quite creepy xD
Mad Poster
#165 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 8:09 PM
What evil fun! I have insinerator & gun, plus a "choose your victim" cow plant. "Kidnapping" and starving to death bothers me. I have bat-box and vaguely remember it can "smite" passers-by (?). I have BBQed a few babies, but find it distastfull (sorry). I will give myself more points for killing employees.

I have some clean-hood mods so I wonder if it's possible to run out of townies (although the mods don't seem to work right).

Test Subject
#166 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 4:21 AM
Oh wow this looks like so much fun! As soon as I get the eps needed I'm going to do this one...until then I will ahem practice *goes off to kill some random sims*
Forum Resident
#167 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 11:11 AM Last edited by Phaenoh : 6th Feb 2014 at 8:23 PM.
Default Murdering Millionaire Challenge
Murdering Millionaire Challenge

All your life you have dreamed of being a millionaire - big house, fancy cars, more money than you know what to do with. Only problem is that you are way to lazy to get a job - not to mention the little fact that you were deemed incapable of holding a job due to certain homicidal tendencies...

So what is a person like you supposed to do? You can't go on forever living in a shack with only $100 in your pocket. Why can't you be like everybody else? Walking around with money and who knows what kind of treasures in their pockets. After all, you are a likeable person - you love to make friends. Only difference between you and the rest of the world is you have dreams about killing those friends...

And that is when it hits you. You don't need to have a job to make money. You just have to be your likeable self. There are tons of people out there that are just dying to become your friend and share their wealth. All you have to do is get them to move in with you so that all the heavy lifting is already taken care of when your friends decide to take a 'permanent vacation' and 'generously donate' all their personal belongings to you.

How To Start -

(optional) Start a new neighborhood. Many sims will die so, unless you are willing to sacrifice your own little simmies, a new neighborhood would be best.

Create a single sim in CAS. They can be male or female and have whatever personality and looks you want. As for aspiration, fortune would seem the logical choice but seeing as your main source of income is through your victims and the money they bring into the family does not count as you making the money, any aspiration will do.

Move your sim into a small lot. Build them a shack with just the cheapest necessities (bed, stove, fridge, one counter, toilet, shower/tub, and in this case a phone so you can call your vic- I mean friends). If you don't want to use a cheat to kill your victims, downloadable weaponry is also allowed.

Use money cheats to lower your funds down to $100. From here on out, no money cheats are allowed.

Gameplay -

Once you get settled in it is time to start making friends. Most likely the first people you will meet will be the Garden Club leader, the Gypsy Matchmaker, or the welcome wagon depending on your expansions and whether or not you started a new neighborhood.

Greet and make friends with any person who happens onto your lot. Once your relationship with them gets high enough, invite them to move in with you. Once they do, unload their inventories and either keep what they had in your home or sell it. Seeing as how it is your net worth that counts, either way works.

Now that you have gotten everything you need from your friends, you must kill them in any way you deem necessary.

For every person killed, use a random number generator set between 0 and 100 to determine whether or not your killer is caught. For every friend beside yourself that your victims had before they moved in, increase the chance of discovery by 10%. After all, if your friend came up missing you would be worried too. If caught, you must pay $20,000 as a bribe to the cops. If you do not have enough money, then it is game over.

From here on out it is lather, rinse, and repeat until you are a millionaire.

Rules -

Starting out you may only have the cheapest objects and only objects that are required for your sim to stay alive. As you start gaining money you can buy better objects and eventually a better house.

Nobody can see you kill. If anybody witnesses a murder they will go straight to the cops and it is game over.

Service sims are allowed as long as they are never witness to a murder. If anybody witnesses you kill, they will go straight to the cops and it is game over.

No jobs are allowed. You are considered too dangerous to be in the workforce. You may however sell paintings or craftable items.

No money cheats are allowed other than in the beginning to lower your funds to $100. Otherwise it would be against the point of the challenge.

No relationship cheats. All you have to do in life is make friends. You gotta at least work a little bit!

No community lots! You are considered too dangerous to be out amongst the public. Any groceries or anything else that you may need must be delivered to you.

No home businesses. Again, you are considered to dangerous. You are beginning to believe that people don't think they can trust you...

No children. Need I say it? You are considered too dangerous...if any child is born into the family it must be put up for adoption or cheats must be used to make the social worker come take the baby immediately.

You cannot have a sim move out and then back in to get more money. Once a sim moves in with your killer, the only way out is in a casket.

You may not keep your victims alive once they move into your home. They must be killed quickly before they have a chance to discover the kind of person you really are.

All form of supernaturals are allowed.

All aspiration rewards are allowed.

Job rewards that your victims obtained before moving into the home are allowed.

Points -

Honestly, I'm not one for keeping score so if you feel like you need points, you are more than welcome to come up with your own scoring.

Random Stuff -

This is my first challenge and was created on one and a half hours of sleep and a caffeine buzz. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome. I just ask that any criticism be constructive and not rude. (Not that any of you are rude, just trying to save my sensitive emotions here. )

And please feel free to share your stories and pictures!

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Lab Assistant
#168 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 12:25 AM
I like it. I'll make sure to try it one day But right now, I'm up to my eyeballs in schoolwork. Grr.
Instructor
#169 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 12:48 AM
I like it, but maybe you could have it be a little less absolute (for example, people who see you kill must be seduced, then killed, or killed right away, etc.)

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Forum Resident
#170 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by van Dorn
I like it, but maybe you could have it be a little less absolute (for example, people who see you kill must be seduced, then killed, or killed right away, etc.)

That is perfectly fine. I just figured there should be some way to lose the challenge. Feel free to tweak or completely change certain aspects to make the challenge more fun for you. (I know I do with almost every challenge I try )

Lab Assistant
#171 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 6:16 AM Last edited by starla13 : 23rd Apr 2013 at 6:28 AM.
Okay I have started it and have my first friend moved in. Well actually I decided to go with the aspiration of romance and have it be more than friends to persuade them to move in. However, I am confused about the 0 to 100 random number generator rule. Since that is supposed to decide if the killer get's caught or not but there is no details on what the numbers mean? I'm not certain on the percentage either added per friend of the victims. What numbers mean the killer got caught?

Other than that an interesting challenge.

Oh and another question. Say the killer sim and the friend are in the shack with no windows and in the middle of the friend dying and a sim walks by the house. Does that mean he is caught? Or do we assume because the visiting sim can't see through the walls and possibly could only hear something that it doesn't count?

Pleasantview challenge my way.
Forum Resident
#172 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 10:14 AM
Thank you guys for trying/considering to try my challenge!

Quote: Originally posted by starla13
Okay I have started it and have my first friend moved in. Well actually I decided to go with the aspiration of romance and have it be more than friends to persuade them to move in. However, I am confused about the 0 to 100 random number generator rule. Since that is supposed to decide if the killer get's caught or not but there is no details on what the numbers mean? I'm not certain on the percentage either added per friend of the victims. What numbers mean the killer got caught?

The numbers are to represent percent seeing as I don't know any other way to do so than the generator. For every friend the victim had before they moved in add 10 to the chance of your killer getting caught. For instance, your victim had three friends so your chance of being caught would be 30%. Therefore, if you roll a 30 or under you are caught.

Thinking about it though, you could also use a ten-sided die if you happen to have one. In this same case of three friends before move-in, if you roll a three or under you would be caught.

Oh and another question. Say the killer sim and the friend are in the shack with no windows and in the middle of the friend dying and a sim walks by the house. Does that mean he is caught? Or do we assume because the visiting sim can't see through the walls and possibly could only hear something that it doesn't count?

I will leave that up to the player. Some people like to go by a sim's memories and if a walk-by sim is on the lot at the time of death they will likely get a 'so-in-so died' memory (though if the walk-by is a townie they will likely 'forget' it once they are moved in unless you have the hack to make townies keep all their memories). In this case they would probably want to count the walk-by as a witness.

If you don't care about memories (or don't have the hack and therefore the walk-by will forget about it anyway) you could just assume that your walk-by thinks that your killer just watches tv a bit too loud.

But if the walk-by happens to be a friend of the victim I would suggest they be considered a witness either way seeing as I am sure they would recognize the screams of their friend for what they are instead of the sound effects from a movie.

Happy simming and good luck to all who try this. Please feel free to post pics and tell the story of your killers! I would love reading about them!

Lab Assistant
#173 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 8:07 PM
okay now I get the percentage and the random roll. I didn't put two and two together on that one. I kept score of my rolls which were 85, 95 and 75 so I was okay in the killings that happened.

Pleasantview challenge my way.
Forum Resident
#174 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 8:40 PM
I kept score of my rolls which were 85, 95 and 75 so I was okay in the killings that happened.

Great! I hope luck continues to be on your side!

Lab Assistant
#175 Old 29th Apr 2013 at 5:27 AM Last edited by lizz2034 : 30th Apr 2013 at 1:57 AM.
Muah-ha-ha-ha! I'm definitely gonna do this as soon as my dad gets of the home computer. I've been playing Strangetown a lot lately, so I'd like to do it there, but at the same time I don't know if I want to kill off all the townies depending on if the MATY no spawning mods are working right.

UPDATE: I decided to use Loki Beaker as my serial killer. It's quite challenging keeping his aspiration high enough while also playing his wife, Circe and their daughter Cirena. I'll post my score when I get home, but thus far I've killed two people. I tried to kill the paper-girl, but I couldn't "Call Over" to her, I guess because they weren't friends and/or she was working.
Page 7 of 8