Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#2176 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 7:16 PM
"WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!"
"WHY DID YOU DIE?!"

"bleep you and your bleep points"

"I give up"
"Twins?! nonono this town does not need more twins!!!!"

I build small houses *^*
Advertisement
Instructor
#2177 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 7:22 PM
"You're not supposed to grow up with that face. Now what do I do with you? I think this game just hates me". I sent the goth blond Tricou to college, and despite using clean and fixed templates for everything, his face was still borked
Mad Poster
#2178 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 8:55 PM
The templates fix corruption, not the broken face templates.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#2179 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 9:03 PM
Velvetina there are two face templates that are broken. The cleaned templates don't fix those face templates, you will need something like this mod: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,9028.0.html
Instructor
#2180 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 9:32 PM
No? Then what is this in Tarlia's page?
Quote: Originally posted by meetme2theriver
First of all, how are these different from the previous versions (aside from the subhood versions)? The two big things are that all the sims with broken face templates and similar oddities have been fixed...

I've had Argon's fix since forever, but it doesn't fix sims made before putting it. And another downtownie teen with a borked face in the non-clean template grew up without her face mutating in the fixed downtown template I use, so I don't know what happened with the goth Tricou.
Mad Poster
#2181 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 9:35 PM
Tarlia missed a few Sims. Hal Capp is one.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#2182 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 3:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Hal Capp is one.

So there's support for my suspicion that he's a changeling...
Test Subject
#2183 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 9:58 AM
"Why are you still mad at him-- oH right, in university your husband kissed your best friend."
"...bUT THAT WAS 5 YEARS AGO."
Mad Poster
#2184 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 12:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Freefalldreams
So there's support for my suspicion that he's a changeling...
The only fairies I know of in Veronaville are the Summerdreams. Did they have something to do with this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not so much what I said, as what I did: When I put an espresso machine in the Hamptons' house, Marvyn went straight over to it with the "What's this?" interaction. It obviously met with his approval, because he looked straight at me with a very positive look on his face. I think he must also have given me the thumbs up sign, because I found myself involuntarily giving him the thumbs up sign back. I think I also said, "Yeah! It's a good piece of kit!", but maybe it was Marvyn who said that.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Test Subject
#2185 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 12:30 PM
The last thing I said while playing the game was:"Go away,you stupid ghost!I don't want my good sims to die!"
And one of my favorites is:"What are you doing?!Are you a nanny or what?!"
Mad Poster
#2186 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
Velvetina there are two face templates that are broken. The cleaned templates don't fix those face templates, you will need something like this mod: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,9028.0.html

The fixed face templates will prevent future problems, but won't fix already existing broken faces like Hal Capp. To fix sims that already have broken faces you need to use either SimPE or the DNA fixer in my signature.
Link Ninja
#2187 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 7:59 PM
Sadly, my sister has moved out of the city I live in so she doesn't come over anymore to play sims 2 and bless me with her impatient and hilarious quips but my husband will sometimes get into these rare, bored moods where he'll start 'dubbing' what he thinks my sims are saying and they end up making my sides split.

For example, last night:

I have four elders playing pool because the grandfather is retired, had some friends over during the day while everyone else in his house is at work/school. He leans over to make a shot and I hear my husband say in a voice akin to an old gold prospector: "This reminds me of the time when my stick was hard"

I mean damn dog, inapropes but I couldn't help but to start laughing wildly.

As the grandfather bids his friends farewell they walk past the grandson who has come home and is on the computer and I hear in the same voice: "Young person, are you on the you tubes?"

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
#2188 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 3:25 PM
"So he buys some organic garlics from farm, and suddenly his morning cereal is all homemade and sparkly?"
Mad Poster
#2189 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 4:16 PM
mmmmmmmmmm, garlic cereals. You probably heard of lemon spaghetti sauce right?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Field Researcher
#2190 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
You probably heard of lemon spaghetti sauce right?

I had to google. It looks good.
Mad Poster
#2191 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 6:33 PM
Oh! it's a thing? I was just trying to be funny...oops. lol

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Field Researcher
#2192 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
The fixed face templates will prevent future problems, but won't fix already existing broken faces like Hal Capp. To fix sims that already have broken faces you need to use either SimPE or the DNA fixer in my signature.

@RoxEllen1965 If it's not too much, would you mind giving an overview of what the DNA fixer does? I read the ReadMe but I found it a little hard to understand.
Mad Poster
#2193 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 8:12 PM
@ourladyplumbob The DNA fixer makes plastic surgery permanent. It sets the new face shape to be genetic. The DNA fixer will not affect skin, hair or eye color.

Most of the readme file in the .zip appears to be a changelog. I see that it mentions a tutorial, but if there is one in the readme file I can't find it. That's why I wrote my own and included screenshots.

http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...686#post5111686
Mad Poster
#2194 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 8:13 PM
What exactly do you do to fix the broken faces? Use Body Shop to generate by age up a new face, somehow get it onto the broken Sim, and run the DNA fixer?

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2195 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
What exactly do you do to fix the broken faces? Use Body Shop to generate by age up a new face, somehow get it onto the broken Sim, and run the DNA fixer?

Just do ordinary plastic surgery on your sims, save the game and exit the game. For existing sims with broken face templates like Hal Capp, a minor tweak like the corner of the mouth or tip of the nose should be enough. You just need to make enough of a change that the DNA Fixer will detect that a change has been made.
Mad Poster
#2196 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 4:37 AM

Google has everything, but I don't think I'll try it. https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipe...e2-051502e7d133
Mad Poster
#2197 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 4:56 AM
Reminds me of the time I was reading a grilled cheese recipe book I found online and there was a Nutella grilled cheese sandwich.

Field Researcher
#2198 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 7:12 AM

And I though I was missing out on some trend...
Forum Resident
#2199 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 8:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Google has everything, but I don't think I'll try it. https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipe...e2-051502e7d133

I would totally try that!
garlic & butter on bread (wheat)
butter & garlic salt on popcorn (corn)
garlic & butter on cheerios (oats) Sure. Why not? :-)

What I've said while playing?
"No, no, no. You are pretty. You are smart. You have so much going for you! Why in the world would you kiss HIM?"

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Mad Poster
#2200 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 1:54 PM
We don't have Cheerios here (well, we do, but they're sausages), so for all I knew it was a sugary cereal and garlic. XD
Page 88 of 168