Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #2 - posted on 10th Aug 2017 at 2:58 PM
Replies: 2234 (Who?), Viewed: 201798 times.
Page 90 of 90
Alchemist
#2226 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 2:02 AM
I always said Surse. Loki I'm never sure whether it's low-key or low-kye. (I'm not a superhero fan at all.)

Livejournal: simsfreq.livejournal.com
Tumblr: simsfreq.tumblr.com

Co sleeper for babies/toddlers, and teen career overhaul (also custom schools) Plus! TS2:UNI careers enabled for teens: Here at simbology
Mad Poster
#2227 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 2:13 AM
Low-key. Which is ironic as heck. (He didn't start as a superhero; he's a Norse god.)

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#2228 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 1:00 PM
"No fucking way Brandi"

Scholar
#2229 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 10:43 AM
"I think I selected the Duracell bunny by mistake"

Richard Carlyon wanted to go on a date... ...and another one... ...and another one. He ended up going on six dates, each in a different part of Polgannon village so that I didn't get bored, before he finally admitted he was tired and needed to go home. I think he kept going for two Sim days. This was particularly impressive since before this, he'd done two hours of yoga to increase his Body skill and gone to work for another seven.
Test Subject
#2230 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 5:00 PM
"FUCK YEAH BABIES"

...after Vidcund Curious got pregnant right after Pascal gave birth :o

"...No...stop it you're just making him uncomfortable..he's not into cougars.."

At my elderly sim trying to flirt with the boyfriend of her daughters best friend

I think tonight's gonna be an ice cream night.
Lab Assistant
#2231 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 7:08 PM
@MintFinch Hahah that's exactly what happened to my Vidcund too!! I probably said the same thing... I love me some little green babies
Mad Poster
#2232 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 10:05 PM

"Yes, Garry! That's precisely why she asked you to join her in the hot tub."

(It was the very first thing Garry said when he got in beside Gloria! And it was indeed exactly what she wanted.)
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Test Subject
#2233 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 7:57 PM
Another:

"DUDE!!! BROSKI!!! WHY DID YOU PUT THE TRASH ON THE FLOOR!!"

"What are you doing!! There is no trashcan up there!!"

"IGNORE THE CAT YOUR SON HAS JUST BEEN BORN"

I think tonight's gonna be an ice cream night.
Top Secret Researcher
#2234 Old Yesterday at 12:25 AM
"Emma ! Why are you pregnant again ?" - The farm is so crowded that Gaļa had to move out. One bathroom for 6 sims isn't enough.
Then I used Simblender's pregnancy scanner. "Damn ! Why are you expecting twins ?!".
Alchemist
#2235 Old Yesterday at 12:54 PM
"Where are you going?" "Seriously?"
Jason Greenman was asleep upstairs when I directed Rose to make Mac and Cheese. She got the ingredients out of the fridge, but instead of preparing it on one of the the kitchen counters, she goes upstairs to prepare it on the counter in the bathroom next to where Jason is sleeping. She then took it back downstairs to cook it. I checked her relationship panel, and their chemistry had changed from two bolts to three bolts. Since this is the stupid shit three bolt Sims do all the time, I knew I was going to need to remove the counter from the bathroom to stop it. I removed the free counter, and put in a pedestal sink that didn't require a counter.

"Fucking Family Sims"
Just when I was about to leave the Greenman house, Rose and Jason ACR woohooed and I heard baby chimes. They have Daisy and a born in game daughter named Leah, and since their house is small I don't know where the hell I'm going to put this baby.
Page 90 of 90