Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-West Weasels- A Cozy and Quaint Full Neighborhood

by Phaenoh Posted 2nd Mar 2010 at 7:42 PM - Updated 23rd Nov 2011 at 5:10 AM by Phaenoh

177 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 140 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 6th May 2010 at 5:12 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 29th May 2010 at 11:32 PM.
I figured it might be easier to show you how I'm messing this installation up.
Maybe if you see the composite of the pages that I get, you will be able to smack me on the head and show me what I'm doing wrong.
I really apologize for being a dunce.

(pic removed)
Top Secret Researcher
#77 Old 8th May 2010 at 6:23 PM
This is the first neighbourhood I've downloaded and I absolutely love it! I will never be able to create homes as lovely for the price some of these are...so jealous! lol

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#78 Old 9th May 2010 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Treowe
I figured it might be easier to show you how I'm messing this installation up. Maybe if you see the composite of the pages that I get, you will be able to smack me on the head and show me what I'm doing wrong. I really apologize for being a dunce.
You've renamed the files incorrectly. Pretty sure they need to be something.part1.rar not somethingpart1.rar. That one little . is important!
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 10th May 2010 at 7:27 AM
wish it was for Sims 3, i don't play Sims 2 much. but still cool.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 10th May 2010 at 3:06 PM Last edited by Treowe : 11th May 2010 at 1:49 AM.
I got it! Thanks for your help!!!
Instructor
#81 Old 11th May 2010 at 9:38 AM
Awesome! It's so beautiful! I'm never good at designing houses myself, much less entire hoods. There's never any style to them. I'll definitely use this hood, it's so beautiful!
Test Subject
#82 Old 14th May 2010 at 12:55 PM
Wonderful work, as always. I just added it as a Downtown to my UbermegaHood, and am moving several families there. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#83 Old 16th May 2010 at 3:13 PM
Thanks!! I have them downloaded and everything is ready to go!!!
Test Subject
#84 Old 24th May 2010 at 5:25 AM
This is amazing.
YOU'RE AMAZING.
If anyone disagrees, there's something wrong with them...
Thank you.

It just won't happen. Give up.
Test Subject
#85 Old 29th May 2010 at 2:03 AM
This town is just so cute! I LoVE it! Downloaded the first time I saw it.

Buut... Of course, I have a problem. I did everything, worked perfectly, played it ONCE. Then, the next day, I come an its not on the neighborhood screen! All the files are still in the correct folder ,so what happened?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#86 Old 29th May 2010 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 4421marr
I have a problem. I did everything, worked perfectly, played it ONCE. Then, the next day, I come on its not on the neighborhood screen! All the files are still in the correct folder, so what happened?
Oh no! I've never heard of that problem before. Did you do anything strange when you were playing it like adding a neighborhood or exiting without saving or anything? Did you try removing your CC? I don't really know what to tell you.
Test Subject
#87 Old 30th May 2010 at 12:48 AM
How do you 'unrar' things? I'm not sure which version of WinRAR I have, but there is no 'unrar' option. This is super frustrating because I really want to play this neighborhood! I feel like an idiot, but I can't seem to get it right.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#88 Old 30th May 2010 at 5:41 PM
'Extract' is what you need to do. Right-clicking brings up the options for me.
Test Subject
#89 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 2:49 AM
It Didn't Work!!! Help Me!!!
#90 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 8:09 PM
Please be more specific. We cannot help if we don`t know what went wrong.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#91 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 2:55 PM
I love the treefort! Its so cute!
Test Subject
#92 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 11:51 PM
Hi!!

First I want to congratulate you for such an amazing job, I love this neighborhood!! Unfortunately I can't get it to show up in my game. I recently uninstalled M&G so I'm installing it again to see if that's the issue. Other than that, I've done exactly what you said but it doesn't show in my neighborhoods list when I open the game. I've already tried to re-download it several times, but no results.

I hope I'm not annoying you lol. Thank you in advance!!!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#93 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 2:10 AM
MG really isn't a stuff pack, the game recognizes it as an EP so yes, that is the issue, you do need MG.
Test Subject
#94 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 5:49 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#95 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 8:35 AM
Is it absoloutely essential to own Mansion and Garden Stuff to download this?
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 6:52 PM
Hi. I LOVE this Neighborhood, but I have one small problem. When I install it, for some reason, all of the residential lots are gone, and the one by the water. Any help?

"I love you, but I've had too many meatballs!"
retired moderator
Original Poster
#97 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 11:21 PM
Do you have all the EPs and SPs required? Have you downloaded all the necessary CC?
Test Subject
#98 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 7:12 PM
Hey, can u tell me the difference between these tree downloads?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#99 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 9:37 PM
They are each part of the same download, you need all three. The biggest file size allowed is 10mb here, so I had to break them into 3 smaller parts. Download them all.
Test Subject
#100 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 5:32 PM
do you think you could have this a base game compatible?, I think it would work if you removed the houses. so that we just had the terrain. that would be so nice!
Page 4 of 8