Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2018 at 2:17 AM
Default ONE sim won't sleep!
Hello! I've been playing with a sims family I created and one thing is bugging me a lot. One sims just won't sleep. JUST ONE. I send her to sleep, she sleeps like 1 hour and then wakes up, even is she has like 0% energy but 100% all the others, I just don't know whats wrong. All the other sims in the house or other families or houses sleeps just well. I have: sold the bed, buy another, change the position, take everything out of her inventory, change her pajamas(?), reload, go out the game, take all mods, put all mods again, put the Sleep All Night mod, deleted caché, drink a coffee and played with my cats. But nothing works! and is JUST HER.

What you were doing before the problem occurred. Playing! she's adopted but this always happened with her, even when she was a toddler, now is an adolescent.
Exactly what is happening. She sleeps one hour or two and the wakes up
How often the problem happens... since she's alive? Is just her.
What you have tried to fix it... change bed, position, deleted her full inventory, reload, deleted cache, take mods out, ctrl shift c and reload sim, and throw my laptop out the window. lol.

AND the system specs:
What operating system you are running. Windows 8.1
Your processor's type and speed. Intel Core i7-5500U [email protected]
The amount of RAM you have. 8gb
The type of graphics card you have - brand, model number, RAM, and driver version. Nvidia Geforce 920M 2gb if I remember correctly...

And I have all expansions and packs and everything... What could be? Or what can I do, some kind of cloning her with all her skills and relationships? So I can delete the bugged sim and keep the other?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 11:52 PM
Is she going to bed and wakes up a second later, or never goes to bed?
if she's not going to bed, what happens if you direct her to go to bed? is she waving her hands as if there's something in the way?
is it possible that she have some kind of music playing in the bedroom for her whole life?

just guessing here, it sounds very strange thing to happen..

(I hope it's okay that I'm responding this late to a thread..)
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 9:01 PM
I'm having similar issue. The sim is clearly tired, like red alert tired and I send him to bed. He goes to bed, but wakes up few seconds later and complains about being tired. I end up sending him to bed over and over again, but the stupid sim just refuses to sleep through night and keeps waking up all the time.
I read somewhere that reason for this are pets or noisy neighbors. I've removed pets, and the sim continued to wake up and there were no noisy neighbors, as the sim lives in a house instead of the apartment. So I don't know what is going on. o.O