Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 10:19 AM
Default The Random Generations Challenge
So this is my second challenge! This challenge isn't really a specific 'theme' or something like that, it's more just random generations. I got inspired by this challenge, and I apologize if it's too similar.

Steps:

1. Create your founder. The founder is totally up to you, whether it is a female, male, YA-Elder, the traits etc.

2. Move your founder into a house. The house is also up to you what you want to do with it.

Generations:

Generation 1: "I've always thought the nature was beautiful, I want to teach that to my kids."

-Get and master the gardener career. If you don't have the Ambitions expansion pack, you can be unemployed
-Master the gardening, cooking and at least one musical instrument skill
-Get married
-Have at least three children, you can adopt, but they won't count
-Have one of the children be at least a level three in the gardening skill

Generation 2: "My childhood was perfect and very nature-oriented, I want something different."

-Get and master the film career. If you don't have the Late Night expansion pack, choose the music career
-Be a level five celebrity. If you don't have the late night expansion pack, just ignore this step
-Master either the guitar, drums or piano skill
-Get married after you reach the fifth level of the career
-Have only one child

Generation 3: "Both my parents were often away, I don't want that for my children."

-Get and master the daycare profession. If you don't have the Generations expansion pack, choose the education career
-Master the cooking, writing and painting skill
-Get married before you turn adult
-Have at least four children
-Get divorced and never remarry

Generation 4: "My childhood was fine until my parents got divorced, I don't want that."

-Get and master the military career
-Master the athletic, martial arts and fishing skill. If you don't have the World Adventures expansion pack, ignore the martial arts skill.
-Get a boyfriend/girlfriend but never marry
-Have two children

Generation 5: "My childhood was really strict, I don't want that."

-Get and master the inventor profession. If you don't have the Ambitions expansion pack, choose to either be unemployed or the science career
-Master the inventing, handiness and logic skill. If you don't have the Ambitions expansion pack, ignore the inventing skill
-Get married
-Have two children
-Get divorced and remarry
-Have one child with the new spouse

Generation 6: "My childhood was fine, but I want to focus on me."

-Get and master the singer profession. If you don't have the Showtime expansion pack, choose the music career
-Master the guitar, charisma and social networking skill. If you don't have the University Life expansion pack, ignore the social networking skill
-Get a boyfriend/girlfriend
-Have one child with the partner
-Break up with the partner soon after the child is born

Generation 7: "My parents split up when I was very young, but I didn't mind it that much."

-Get and master the medical career
-Master the logic, gardening and athletic skill
-Have one child
-Get married after the child is born
-Have another child before turning adult

Generation 8: "My parents taught me to protect others, I want to continue with that."

-Get and master the firefighter profession. If you don't have the Ambitions expansion pack, choose the law enforcement career
-Master the athletic, guitar and handiness skill
-Get a boyfriend/girlfriend
-Have three children
-Marry as an adult

Generation 9: "My parents were always very protective, I want to be more free."

-Get a half-time job
-Have a child with a one-night stand
-Get broke
-Have three more children with different partners
-Never marry
-Live in a run-down house

Generation 10: "My childhood was terrible, I never want my children to experience that."

-Get and master a career of your choice
-Master three skills of your choice
-Get married young
-Have two children
-Be rich

No cheating or OP mods are allowed.

YOU are of course the player, which means you can twist and turn this challenge in any way you want to, and you don't necessarily have to follow everything in this challenge.

Score:

+10 points for every skill learned
+50 points for every skill mastered
+200 points for every child born
+100 points for every marriage

-50 points for every skill not learned by the end of the "mini challenge"
-10 points for every skill not mastered by the end of the "mini challenge"
-150 points for every child not born
-300 points for anyone dying unintentionally
-10 points for anyone who doesn't age up good(a.k.a the message you get when someone ages up, indicating that they have aged up well.) PS: The exception is generation 9.