Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 6:21 PM
Default What do you did with your Sims?
I wonder which stories you invented for your Sims...and if you change his appearance...put pictures here
Advertisement
Theorist
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 4:10 PM
Ok I start...
I don't know his name in your game so is better if I don't say the name...
this is one of the 3 brothers from Strange Town He married and have 2 kids
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#3 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 5:33 PM
Lazlo Curious! ^.^

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 5:35 PM
Mad Poster
#5 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 6:05 PM
I think they all have the same name, no matter if it's between different-languages. xD ^.^

I'll post some pictures of my sims in a few...

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#6 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 6:15 PM
Welll... I broke up Cassandra Goth and Don Lothario and Don is engaged to Nina Caliente, who is pregnant with triplets, which are MORTIMER'S. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures since I'm on the laptop.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 6:33 PM
In my game Don married Cassandra and they have a son but Cassandra discovered that Don was unfaithful and then divorced Don, now He lives alone with his teenage son...
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#8 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 12:00 AM
I'm sure you know what I did with my Don and Nina :p

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Alchemist
#9 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 12:03 AM
I just finished making everyone in Riverview related

Quote: Originally posted by cassslas
I'm sure you know what I did with my Don and Nina :p

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 11:21 PM
i have reainstalled my game five times, and i mean all of my stuff packs and expansions (i have a lot) about five times cuz i always do somthing to the goths that i didn't want to happen. One time i got nina and mortamer together and nina got pregnant bofore i decided it was a mastake so i tried to "prentend" it was her single babie an di got cassandra together with doofus and she got preggers and pnce the babie was born i pretended that it was ninas as well. That ended in a unistallment, i think that might have been the sam egame where cassandra and don got married and then everyone at the wedding including cassandras dad and brother hated the both and where furius, i think it was a glitch
Field Researcher
#11 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 11:29 PM
in my most recent reinstallment i am making cassandra have 5 babies with doofus and then she is devorcing him becuse she cought him woohooing with nina watever the other ones name is. He already got the blonde one preggers. I am trying to make lilth and angela pleasant like eachother, i like making sims hate eachothers guts and make them klike eachother again. The twins parents brok up cuz mary-sua cought the guy (i frogot his name) cheating on her. I hadn't ment fot that to happen, his wifes car was going to come in ten sim minutes and i sent hime to end the date with the maid and they kissed, the second mary-sue stepped out of the car...
i dont play th ebrookes much...
nor all the other families
Banned
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 2:45 AM
Nothing, since my darn sims computer isn't working! *ish grumpy*
Alchemist
#13 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cassslas1996
I think they all have the same name, no matter if it's between different-languages. xD ^.^

No!!
In Spain the three brothers are called Gumersindo, Lucas y Pascualín!!

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Field Researcher
#14 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EvilOverlord
Nothing, since my darn sims computer isn't working! *ish grumpy*

I feel your pain.

I have donwloaded the megahoos so now I have an all new version of every neighborhood so I'm happy. Everywere in pleasatnveiw is owned by somone and Cassandra is going to be murdered. HeHe. Don or whateverhisnameis will not even relize his finca was murdered and then *mystirius vioce* will murder Nina and Tina. He was the big murderer and will murder every women he inpregenates and givebirth an infint, that is to young to even know that the women was his/her mother. Make sence??? That will hapen.... eventually.
Theorist
#15 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 10:09 AM
I can't remember what I did with my Sims 2 characters. I can remember marrying Lazlo Curious off to that nice blonde Army piece, the blonde brother had alien twins, and the one that's pregnant when you start married the alien sister of the Smiths, the one with the black hair. The ginger one just slept around. I'm sure Johnny Smith has a fiance in his college. Hmmm. Maybe I have pictures!

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 9:31 PM
I accidently deleted my neighborhoods a few months ago while removing pictures (Sims 2 wasn't turned on). I had a back up folder from months ago at the time I hadn't started playing the maxis sims only my own. I have a megahood now with the maxis made sims in the same neighborhood something I had always wanted to do. I back up files constantly now and I restored the family relations in SimPE.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 3:49 PM
in sims 3, I made a female sim and her daughter, and (in my opinion) they were very beautiful, like my best sims ever, and I didn't even use CC! Sometimes I would bring them to the fishing hole of Sunset Valley and they would stay overnight in the house I built there, like they were camping. Then, one day (I think this is how it goes!), my female was out at the park, and she saw that Stiles guy playing guitar, and they met and eventually fell in love and got married. First time I got the 'Faithful' and 'Eternally Faithful' moodlets. And my female, poor girl, had twins! I somehow remember that the boy was named Reed, the girl Fern. I also had them move towns, to Starlight Shores where I think I cheated and gave them a mansion. And I think my female was pregnant again... oh well I deleted the Starlight Shores one and need to find the first one! If I ever fix my game...

scooby dooby don't