Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 4:36 AM
Default [It's a flail, not a morningstar, dang it!
This topic seems to come up regularly, so in case you're wondering, that spiky ball on a chain is a flail (more properly, a horseman's flail) and that spiky ball on a handle is a morningstar. Maces have flanges, btw.

While I'm at it, a Gudentag and Holy Water Sprinkler are basically the same thing, i.e. a gun (or "gonne") inside a morning star. The Gudentag has 1 barrel, while the Holy Water Sprinkler has three or more-one example sporting no less than nine.

From Simonut: Here is my take on if Sims 2 is losing popularity or not, If you offer or give a monkey a banana will he take it even if the banana is green or yellow ? Whatever new games EA put out there like the Sims3 some human somewhere will buy it.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 6:23 AM
Behold The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!

sorry random..lol and yes
Forum Resident
#3 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 9:53 AM
Too bad not of it is included in this game.

On the other hand, anything with a chain is excluded from pretty much all games that feature medieval weaponry. A shame since it could be rather cool, especially with havock.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 12:56 AM
@Kneon Knight - Thank you for the definitions - I would've continued for the rest of my life thinking all those spiky balls were maces.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 11:30 AM
Meh, I got fed up with the people in WoW accepting at face value the labels given to the weapons by the developers.

From Simonut: Here is my take on if Sims 2 is losing popularity or not, If you offer or give a monkey a banana will he take it even if the banana is green or yellow ? Whatever new games EA put out there like the Sims3 some human somewhere will buy it.