Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 1:16 PM
Default It's opened!!! the site is running!!
What do you think? I expected more pictures, but thats ok...

and it's running very slow for me... probably because you all are there... hehe
Advertisement
#2 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 1:24 PM
yay! it's open and already laggy....great...I can barely open any of the links without the site going to 'ask jeeves' as if it doesn't exist -.-
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 1:36 PM
hehe... when I try to open something it says something like: The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

But I'll try later... I already signed in and sent them an e-mail... I just can't wait for the game to be released!
#4 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 1:38 PM
So...slow! Everyone leave so I can see it!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 1:43 PM
yeah, I've been trying to get to the create a sim page, and it's not loading. Oh, I wish it would. I WANT TO SEE MORE!!! lol
shiny!
retired moderator
#6 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 1:44 PM
LMAO it won't even load for me.. crazy
Field Researcher
#7 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 1:45 PM
I know, right? I can't even get the screenshots to load!
#8 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 1:48 PM
it won't load for me either :-(

EDIT: I spoke too soon, the first page loaded for me YEY!!!
Scholar
#9 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 1:49 PM
It loaded okay for me, there wasn't much new info.
Instructor
#10 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by humblebumble
I know, right? I can't even get the screenshots to load!

I know

But besides being slow, it's quite a cute little website.
#11 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mjakeli6

But I'll try later... I already signed in and sent them an e-mail... I just can't wait for the game to be released!

how did you sign in ?

It keeps coming up page invalid for me
shiny!
retired moderator
#12 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 2:00 PM
It still won't load for me and I'm on a 10mbps connection

oh nvm now it's loading..

well it was.. i got the first screen to load but past the language selector and nada.. maybe i should choose something other than english LMAO
Field Researcher
#13 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by callistra
well it was.. i got the first screen to load but past the language selector and nada.. maybe i should choose something other than english LMAO
Yeah I was going to suggest choosing some obscure language, but Swedish was busy enough. Gah. It's almost worse having accessed the page and not being able to click on anything to load.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 2:22 PM
This is what they say in the Create a Sims screen. And theres the pictures of all teh sims we've seen so far.

Create Completely Unique Sims

Create Sims who look like you or anyone you know. The all-new Create A Sim is easy to use and more powerful than ever, letting you completely personalize your Sim’s appearance and personality.

Fine-tune every feature on your Sims face, customize their hair style, select the exact shade of their skin tone, and determine much more to make realistic Sims. Outfit your Sims with infinite fashion, make-up, and accessory styles. It’s never been easier to make Sims that are thin, full-figured, muscular, and everything in between!

Designate your Sims’ personality based on an innovative trait system. Select from dozens of personality traits and combine up to five traits to make a variety of interesting characters, who live in the neighborhood. Will you create an idealistic, creative dreamer who relishes taking risks thanks to his daredevil streak? Will you make an insensitive, drop-dead gorgeous socialite who neglects her romantic side and whose deepest secret is that she is actually a certified genius? It’s entirely up to you.

And this is in the Create a Home screen Not much info indeed.

Create A Home
Design and build homes with complete freedom to customise everything and make your very own neighbourhoods. Infinite possibilities to design the interior furnishings of your Sims. Select any color or pattern you can imagine to furniture. Match all your furnishings with the same pattern & color, or mix patterns & colors of the furnishings to create your very own look. The possibilities are endless for creating your Sims home of their dreams.
Scholar
#15 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 2:45 PM
Is it just me, or is there a new and improved Crumplebottom complete with fuzzy slippers..
#16 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 7:37 PM
what about the About section?
Mad Poster
#17 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 2:31 AM
There are already three threads about the official site here.