Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 6:22 PM
Default TS2>TS3 mods
Is possible to make mod TS2 elevators to TS3?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 9:58 AM
There are creators who know how to do items from one version for another. But we have elevators in 3 already so my guess is that would not be a high priority for someone to convert them.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 1:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
There are creators who know how to do items from one version for another. But we have elevators in 3 already so my guess is that would not be a high priority for someone to convert them.

well i would like to play the sims 2 with apartment life but i cant buy the game i just liked when i was younger and was able The Sims 2 but i lost CDs and i would like if someone could Cleanbot and Hydrobot or elevators from the sims 2 to 3
i hope someone will make it i miss the sims 2
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 4:52 PM
No requests are allowed on this site, so odds are this thread will be deleted by a mod. Just enjoy 3 as it is. Or get replacement CDs for 2.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 5:31 PM
No requests are allowed on this site, so odds are this thread will be deleted by a mod. Just enjoy 3 as it is. Or get replacement CDs for 2.
i will try
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 5:34 PM
i just realized that i cant buy the sims 2 anymore cuz the game is already gone from regals and internet shops
Scholar
#7 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 6:43 PM
You should be able to download the sims 2 ultimate from origin. EA made it available at one point.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 6:44 PM
It used to be if you had at least one Sims 2 CD Key you could get the Ultimate Collection from EA free through Origin, although I'm not sure if that is still true. May want to either contact EA with a CD Key or look on Origin to see if they sell Sims 2 and get digital versions.
Scholar
#9 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
It used to be if you had at least one Sims 2 CD Key you could get the Ultimate Collection from EA free through Origin, although I'm not sure if that is still true. May want to either contact EA with a CD Key or look on Origin to see if they sell Sims 2 and get digital versions.

Interesting, I was able to get mine free without having to do anything around the time they announced the game was no longer supported, maybe they changed the requirements ;o;
Mad Poster
#10 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
It used to be if you had at least one Sims 2 CD Key you could get the Ultimate Collection from EA free through Origin, although I'm not sure if that is still true.

That was true for exactly one day before the offer started, then they decided you DON'T need a key to get it. Wasted 4 hours and €10 on that before finding out...though obviously I really don't mind seeing as I now have a physical copy of TS2, seeing as it only cost a tenner, and seeing as I got a chance to explore a city I'd never been to in the process.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Instructor
#11 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 10:14 PM
I checked about getting TS2 from Origin about 4 months ago and they told me I need a CD key, so whenever I get around to shopping at Goodwill again I'll pickup one of the old disks I always see there. Maybe it depends on who you talk to?
Mad Poster
#12 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 8:36 AM
ebay may have them? I should sell my set of 1 and 2, but somehow like having them still.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 8:44 AM
ebay may have them? I should sell my set of 1 and 2, but somehow like having them still.
kepp them
km
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 10:14 AM
Default got the sims 2 ultimate working
Quote: Originally posted by pretenshus
You should be able to download the ultimate from origin. EA made it available at one point.
thx about telling me TS2 ultimate
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 7:33 PM
If you've got further questions about the UC, ask in the Sims 2 section - there are plenty of people there with experience with it. (And I believe a dedicated FAQ.)