Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#726 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 10:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by odomdl2
Wow...11, that's tough

Yeah lol. And those three girls are giving me the eebie jeebies.... ugh. Do you think that if you're like me and you have no hair that's coloured specially, could you just use the colour wheel to colour their hair? Would it move on to the next gen?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#727 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 10:47 AM
Wow...11, that's tough

Not really. I'd assume that anything over 10 kids is normal before you get an heir.
If you get an heir in under 10 kids, your lucky.

I don't think the number of requirements (hair, eyes etc) makes a difference either.
In my PGC I'm going for hair (red/blue), eyes (yellow), ears (pointy) and supernatural state (genie).
Gen2 took 16 kids. Gen3 took 6 kids. Gen4 took 5 kids.

And my second line, hair (green/purple), eyes (orange), ears (pointy) and supernatural state (vampire).
Gen2 took 1 kid (son of the grim reaper though so technically he's a clone of his mum). Gen3 took 13 kids.

It's just chance, sometimes your lucky, sometimes you have to suffer through litters of screaming burritos before you get the chosen one.

Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway - Robert Downey Jr

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand? - Captain Jack Sparrow
Test Subject
#728 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PaNdEmIc
Not really. I'd assume that anything over 10 kids is normal before you get an heir.

I don't think the number of requirements (hair, eyes etc) makes a difference either.
In my PGC I'm going for hair (red/blue), eyes (yellow), ears (pointy) and supernatural state (genie).

And my second line, hair (green/purple), eyes (orange), ears (pointy) and supernatural state (vampire).
Gen2 took 1 kid (son of the grim reaper though so technically he's a clone of his mum). Gen3 took 13 kids.

It's just chance, sometimes your lucky, sometimes you have to suffer through litters of screaming burritos before you get the chosen one.

Son of the grim reaper? My gosh lol. That poor kids dad is death. One day his dad is going to take him away!!!!!
Field Researcher
#729 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BubblesSims
Son of the grim reaper? My gosh lol. That poor kids dad is death. One day his dad is going to take him away!!!!!

Well, his name is Prince Sweet, and I made him a vampire right after he was born. Adding to that when he becomes an adult I'm giving him the age freeze potion. Like I did with his mother, half brother and (older)nephew. And to every descendant heir of both my lines. So yeah, he's never gonna die. But a bonus of him being death's son is that Grim appears in his relationship panel and I can invite death over whenever I want

Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway - Robert Downey Jr

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand? - Captain Jack Sparrow
Test Subject
#730 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 11:24 PM
Well, his name is Prince Sweet, and I made him a vampire right after he was born. Adding to that when he becomes an adult I'm giving him the age freeze potion. Like I did with his mother, half brother and (older)nephew. And to every descendant heir of both my lines. So yeah, he's never gonna die. But a bonus of him being death's son is that Grim appears in his relationship panel and I can invite death over whenever I want

Lol that's cool
"Hey can I meet your Dad?"
"Yeah, he might be busy expiring old grannies though,"
Lab Assistant
#731 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 5:22 AM
meep is it to late to start this challenge?
Field Researcher
#732 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 9:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by XoxBElieveXox

Nope, welcome to the madness.

Test Subject
#733 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 5:04 PM
Nope, welcome to the madness.

looooool
Lab Assistant
#734 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 11:13 PM
my sim.. had 1 kid she got nothing, the founder has purple hair with green eye's... its sad... my sim dislikes children yet she wants some also the last name is madness :/
Instructor
#735 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 11:45 PM
my sim.. had 1 kid she got nothing, the founder has purple hair with green eye's... its sad... my sim dislikes children yet she wants some also the last name is madness :/

One child isn't much. I once went through a generation and had to go through twenty kids to get a single heir. You're at the easy part now, enjoy it while you can.
Lab Assistant
#736 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MistressTiffany
One child isn't much. I once went through a generation and had to go through twenty kids to get a single heir. You're at the easy part now, enjoy it while you can.
i will enjoy... it will be evil MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i built my house... thats the kid...
Lab Assistant
#737 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 1:02 AM
This is my founder angel madness (fab last name right?)
Test Subject
#738 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 2:24 AM

16 kids?!? Oh my! I'm hoping that I get lucky and stay below 5 if possible ;P

Check out my current Youtube Lets Plays Here :)

Subscribe to my blog Here :)

“Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton.”
― Dean Koontz
Field Researcher
#739 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 4:50 AM
16 kids?!? Oh my! I'm hoping that I get lucky and stay below 5 if possible ;P

Actually having a lot of kids will benefit you later down the line. For the first few generations it'll be easy to find a spouse that's not closely related to your heir. Later generations, not so much. However having a lot of spares kicked out into the town will ensure your founders genetics start taking over. Soon enough you'll find descendants of your spares will have your founders genetics or be carrying the genes. Sure, finding a sim distantly related enough to be a spouse may be hard but it'll give a higher chance of having an heir.

Lab Assistant
#740 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 5:54 AM Last edited by XoxBElieveXox : 19th Aug 2014 at 6:15 AM.
i made a family tree for them '.' IM JUST THAT FAB
Screenshots
Test Subject
#741 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 9:48 AM

omg like TOOOOOTES FABOOOOO
Field Researcher
#742 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 3:56 PM
Lol I love your family! Good luck!

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Lab Assistant
#743 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 6:50 PM
thank you, my family is made of a frugal husband who turns off my buydebug lamps
Test Subject
#744 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 6:53 PM
thank you, my family is made of a frugal husband who turns off my buydebug lamps

Lab Assistant
#745 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 8:42 PM Last edited by XoxBElieveXox : 19th Aug 2014 at 8:53 PM.
okay so bailey now has 2 sister & a brother. binyanica, bart & beyonce. binyanica got nothing, bart got hair, beyonce got hair & eyes (beyonce is the youngest) the red mean's it's a vampire now because of his own wish's (the dad is level 6 in business)
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#746 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 3:00 AM
Actually having a lot of kids will benefit you later down the line. For the first few generations it'll be easy to find a spouse that's not closely related to your heir. Later generations, not so much. However having a lot of spares kicked out into the town will ensure your founders genetics start taking over. Soon enough you'll find descendants of your spares will have your founders genetics or be carrying the genes.

so far no one but the active household have reproduced (heirs and Cate)...any suggestions for how to get my non-active sims procreating?? Story progression is definitely on because everyone keeps dying of old age...just not reproducing in the meantime! Got some vamps in this generation so hopefully they'll be around long enough to think about kids...
Lab Assistant
#747 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 3:01 AM

Join usssssssssss....
Lab Assistant
#748 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BubblesSims
Yeah lol. And those three girls are giving me the eebie jeebies.... ugh. Do you think that if you're like me and you have no hair that's coloured specially, could you just use the colour wheel to colour their hair? Would it move on to the next gen?

Heheh I was enjoying playing up the creepy "triplets" until the two twins aged up

I used the color wheel for my founder's blue hair and, as you can see, it's carrying on to the next generations.

As a tip: I've noticed if you're four kids in and none of the kids have either trait (hair OR eyes) then the chances of getting an heir from that mate are pretty slim...had to breakup my third generation heir and start over with another guy with less dominant traits, I was sad until I finally got an heir! (both men made it into the family cemetary though)
Lab Assistant
#749 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 3:36 AM
Default Fifth Generation
Thankfully the fifth generation wasn't as tough as the fourth! Darius had six children with vampire wife, Monika:

Eric Hemingway (blue eyes) (human)
Elan Hemingway (neither) (vampire)
Enri Hemingway (blue hair) (vampire)
Erin Hemingway (blue eyes) (vampire)
Elfred Hemingway (heir!) (vampire)
Evanescent Hemingway (neither) (human)

Family portrait (from left to right Enri, Elan, Erin, Eric, Darius, Evanescent, and heir Elfred)
Lab Assistant
#750 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 4:27 AM
Default My Beautiful Family...
(Didn't need 2 more baby's but i got them anyways i only wanted 1.) Family:
-Girl- Angel Madness (Founder)
-Boy- Thorn Madness (Spouse) =Vampire=
-Girl- Bailey Madness (Nothing)
-Girl- Binyanica Madness (Nothing)
-Boy- Bart Madness (Hair)
-Girl- Beyonce Madness (Heiress)
-Girl- Baseball Madness (Eyes)
-Girl- Basketball Madness (Nothing)
The picture from L To R. Back row: Angel holding Baseball, Bailey, Thorn holding Basketball Front row: Heiress Beyonce, Bart, Binyanica u-u i wanted more boys but eh who cares at least baby 4 is the heir. And then i added a crazy picture of beyonce i got BEFORE the family picture with binyanica sitting on the couch with a evil face (im glad binyanica is not the heiress because she has evil trait and i will end up killing her) lets be honest i was gonna take the pic there but then i said no...
Screenshots
Page 30 of 46