Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 6:20 AM
Default My wishlist to find or ideas for creators, if they find them interesting.
I never make requests, since I am grateful for all the amazing creations that spew forth from the minds of MTS's community,
but now that the madness of TS3 is winding down and many fans are off to Ts4, it becomes about we loyalists that are left.
So, now would be a good time to post a wishlist of a few things I wish I could find or would love to see made while creators are still creating for TS3
1.I would like to see a mod that takes all the functionality of the Uber Sani-Sim toilet and adds it to all the rest of the toilets in the game. Everyone hates that toilet, as do I, due to it's sheer ugliness. It only fits in the futuristic worlds and even then, it's hard to imagine sitting my naked butt on something that has arms! Yet it does cool stuff! "...Sound, lights and self-cleaning all rolled into one unique piece of plumbing. Plus, this toilet satisfies your Sim’s bladder needs for a longer amount of time and gives them an increase in energy and comfort when used. Plus it gives a relaxed moodlet".
1b. While we are doing store stuff why hasn't anyone ever taken that gate ticket booth thing, the "Barrier to Entry System", and added that functionality to doors? I realize there are a lot of doors out there that can filter people, pets, etc, but the ticket booth can take one ticket booth and apply multiple different filters! That would be great added to all the in game doors!
1c. There are some other store items thats functionality would be great on other objects if any modders are looking for new ideas.

2. This might be silly but I'd really like to see that lumberjack guy from the sims store- "HUuge Bill" made into a "Bob's Big boy" statue. I guarantee that no one has made that one yet! Call me old, but I know they must have been thinking of Bob's big boy when they made that sims store item, because it's actually kind of close. Just take the hatchet away, convert the pancakes to a hamburger, Replace his head with a Bob's Big Boy head and color his clothes differently. If I had the talent to do it myself, I would also package it with a Bob's Big Boy Restaurant sign or even the whole restaurant! Big Boy is a piece of Americana and we should immortalize it in Ts3.
3.Longer shirts for men and women and more elder stuff. Really people, not everyone has a belly they want to show off, especially my fluffy sims. I'd like to see more belly covering attire especially for adult and elder males. Elders really get the short end of the stick in attire, especially old men. I love all the model and club looking clothes, but MY sims are regular people and all ages. No one wears that stuff to Walmart! In particular, the old men need some long loose shirts. I need to cover up some of those hairy old man buddha bellies and plumber butts
3b While we are on the subject of real people, can I get some realistic hair, morning hair, bed head, bad haircuts for kids, Mormon girl hair. You know the teased up in the front and then combed back into an enormous Oompah Loompah lump in the front look they wear with prairie dresses and before you say "that isn't Mormon", I know that, but it's the only way to describe it where people know what it is I'm talking about.
Back to everyday hair, I have to use the same hairstyle for a sim with all their outfits because there are just not any similar, but messed up, hairs for bedtime or for swimwear. I AM loving all the hats that have been separated out from hair, though. Very convenient!
These are not any kind of formal request. These are where can I finds and if there isn't one, well, here are some new ideas for TS3 modders.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 1:21 PM
Do a google search for "long shirt" & "elder clothes" - I see hundreds of options.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 2:24 PM Last edited by gittevdv : 24th Jul 2017 at 2:39 PM.
Do you know what is really, really missing? Curly hair. Not african, kinky hair, but just average curly hair with bigger curls you see on tons of white people and mixed people. There are only a few hairstyle slike that, in cc, and they're extremely bad quality. If you don't get it, this is what I mean:

Of this, there actually is a hairstyle in the game. The rewards-store thing from ambitions but ti's extremely ugly. And the hairstyle form midnight hollow, but that's only one and not really this and some variety would be great.

Or somethign like this:

For girls too, if it's possible, fortunately there is already a bit of offer on that:

Or a bit longer:

There is a bit in the longer categories but, like I said, awful quality and very little. Often in ugly styles. And don't mistake 'kinky' hair for curly, there is some of the first but very little of the second. It seems to be OR black/african kinky hair OR straight/wavy hair.

By the way, before someone says 'bleh bleh curly hair belongs to black people' or somethign they mean that with, My own fucking brother's hair is very close to the first picture and when longer it's the second picture. On my previosu school there was a girl with the hairtexture form the last picture, and there was another girl whose precise texture I don't really know as she always hid it in a bun or ponytail but it was obviosuly curly, same for an odl preschool friend of mine. And I live in a country where 95% of people is white.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 3:59 PM
Quote:
1b. While we are doing store stuff why hasn't anyone ever taken that gate ticket booth thing, the "Barrier to Entry System", and added that functionality to doors?

NRaas' Go Here Mod offers many locking options. Version 44g is in testing and has been for some time. Many of us have had the testing version in and experience no problems. Chain_Reaction has done an awesome job adding the lock system into play. The page I linked to details all updates and functionality. If you need help using the mod feel free to post in Chatter Box .
You do not need to be registered to view pages or download mods but free registration required to post.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thnkr0917
1c. There are some other store items thats functionality would be great on other objects if any modders are looking for new ideas.

The Transmogrifier mod might work: http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=592332
It basically allows you to change the functionality of an object, such as making a carpet act like a hoverboard to make a "flying carpet".
The modified object doesn't always work with the changed functionality, but the mod could be useful.
Read the comments to see what other users have done with it and maybe get some ideas.