Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#401 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 12:39 PM
Happy guy: I'm hoooooooome!
Family from inside the house: Fuck ooooooooff!
Colleague: I am soulless, therefore I will not say anything.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#402 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 3:33 PM
"Hmmm, so plantsims apparently grow herbs down there..."

Forum Resident
#403 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 2:21 PM
Everyone: It's a pool party be in your swim clothing
Old Lady: I don't have any, but I can be naked
Guy: Please no.

I build small houses *^*
Lab Assistant
#404 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 4:03 PM
Sorry, wrong thread ^^. I'm confused this morning! Lol
Inventor
#405 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 6:31 PM
That's got to be illegal in the street! It'll frighten the horses.

Mad Poster
#406 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 7:30 PM
"Oh, I see what happened! We were double-booked because the plan was murder-suicide, but she saw him coming and now it's self-defense. Flip you for the job?"

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#407 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 7:40 PM
music2ologist - "So, a colleague, where it is better to send? In paradise? in hell?.."
Peni Griffin - "And again, I mess up the whole mess ... As a house elf, honestly ..."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Something I'm slow ...
Mad Poster
#408 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 8:52 PM
@Peni Griffin
Your caption was P.E.R.F.E.C.T. ahahahah!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Instructor
#409 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 9:17 PM
Uri-simka: Guy with orange shirt: "No, you CAN'T copy my homework!"

Theorist
#410 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 11:52 AM
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Orange shirt guy to sweat suit girl, "Do 50 sit ups, next time pay attention to what page we're on" Orange shirt guy to Mr. Dreads, "Read from where she left off." Mr. Dreads, " And then Papa Bear said . . . "

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Forum Resident
#411 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 10:55 AM
@velvetina I'll do yours because someone forgot to do it:

"Look at those asses!" - comes from the girl.

I build small houses *^*
Instructor
#412 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 10:38 PM
"Oh, why I thought it was a good idea to kiss an android? Its facial circuits have failed, and it's creeping me out!"

Mad Poster
#413 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 3:22 AM
"Aren't they just the CUTEST couple"
"CUTE? That's MY baby she's growing! Besides, that's his X still sitting - she's too stunned to get up, and she just had his twins"
"Gaa... things are never as simple as they seem. Think I WILL have another drink"
=========================================

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#414 Old 5th May 2017 at 9:16 PM
Shelly often had dreams of her twin sister Violet, who long ago had gotten lost during a family vacation to the jungle. She wondered if Violet was still out there somewhere, and if she was trying to communicate telepathically. Maybe it was time to call the town gypsy, Esmerelda, to get everything straightened out... (I want to keep the thread going! This is the best I got right now... )
Screenshots

"Nothing is what rocks dream about." - Aristotle
Lab Assistant
#415 Old 6th May 2017 at 6:07 AM
Jennifer used to date Maracles as a teen, when she didn't live in Pleasantview. One day, they were swimming. Suddenly, a huge wave came by. Jennifer got stuck in it.

"Maracles! My love! Avenge me sooner or later by conquering the ocean, as it is eating me up to satisfy its monstrous appetite!" Jennifer shouted out as she was being swallowed by the waves.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Maracles shouted in horror. From then on, he became a pirate who conquered the oceans, but died in a shipwreck. Jennifer started living in Pleasantview.

Now Maracles's ghost looks on as Jennifer and her wife enjoyed their holiday at Twikki Island.

"I will make you mine again..." he whispered, determined.

(We need to continue the story of Maracles and Jennifer. Please.)
Screenshots
Test Subject
#416 Old 8th May 2017 at 1:32 AM
It is now time to sacrifice this foolish child to the SIM GODS! ALL HAIL THE SIM GODS
*terror grows in child's eyes*
Screenshots
Instructor
#417 Old 8th May 2017 at 1:56 AM
Alice and Bob didn't notice until it was too late that the new dance they learned was part of a ritual to make the walls dissapear.

Space Pony
#418 Old 8th May 2017 at 2:17 AM
Charlatan: Uhmm.. hey they told me I will not get sunburn!! I am supposed to be UNIVERSAL!! .. hey.. where are my chlothes??? So ashamed... I would blush if that would make any difference now...

Screenshots

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
Lab Assistant
#419 Old 8th May 2017 at 12:39 PM
Now I've got problems with this rod!
Screenshots

Sims 2 Rocks! :D
Lab Assistant
#420 Old 8th May 2017 at 4:23 PM
Maria messed up. The local serial killer placed a make-up chair in his front yard and Maria walked past his house. He tattooed the make up on her face. This make up is going to TRAP THE SOULS OF ANYONE AND EVERYONE THAT LOOKS AT IT!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#421 Old 8th May 2017 at 8:17 PM
Toddler crying, " What in the name of Poseidon?! Mommy and Daddy are getting eaten by a giant clam of doom!! Why do they sound so happy about it? At least I know they love me, they put me in the closet to save me..."
Screenshots

"Nothing is what rocks dream about." - Aristotle
Lab Assistant
#422 Old 10th May 2017 at 4:55 AM
"We can't go on together, with suspicious minds..."

Sims 2 Rocks! :D
Instructor
#423 Old 10th May 2017 at 9:42 PM Last edited by whoward69 : 16th May 2017 at 1:17 PM.
"Oh! My! God! I have a hole in my tummy!"

Just call me William, definitely not Who-Ward
Mad Poster
#424 Old 10th May 2017 at 9:56 PM
Tuuri of the Huldrafolk checked her mirror one last time before setting out to wreak havoc.
(Huldras are beautiful in front and hollow behind.)
Screenshots

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#425 Old 10th May 2017 at 10:00 PM Last edited by velvetina : 10th May 2017 at 10:04 PM. Reason: oops
"The reflection in the mirror shows your true self..."
(Why is she a grow up sim being a teenager?)

EDIT: I didn't see that Peni posted before me! Sadly I don't know what should I write for that, so someone else will have to caption that.
Page 17 of 43