Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 10:48 PM
Replies: 27 (Who?), Viewed: 6241 times.
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 7:19 PM
Default Sims 3 family trees
I always liked seeing other people's families, so I thought I should make my very first thread!



This is the Sykes family, as you can see, I'm already in my 2nd generation!
Advertisement
MakeNeedsStaticOn
staff: super moderator
#2 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 7:41 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 10:05 PM
Update:


She had another set of twins, right now there's only boys in the house...(btw i'm doing a 1k baby challenge and 100 generations challenge, so thats like 14 children in 2 generations)
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
Original Poster
8th Feb 2017 at 3:00 AM
This message has been deleted by LoveViolet. Reason: Deleted file
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 1:33 AM


Quads again ;-;,2 girls 2 boys, That makes 18/1000
There's way too many boys in this house...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 4:55 AM
I've got a few images showing the same family tree. Here we go!!!

This is in my "DO IT AS YOU GO" challenge. You can see my starters and how so many people died due to the wrath of the random generator

This is who i'm playing with right now. In the same house the originals lived in. How?

This is the one that shows her connected to the founders. AS you can see, there is so many ways to really dig deep and find so many side-families that are connected to her through the 2 divorces of her moms. Each of her moms had two divorces and are now both single.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 4:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart Sims
I've got a few images showing the same family tree. Here we go!!!

This is in my "DO IT AS YOU GO" challenge. You can see my starters and how so many people died due to the wrath of the random generator

This is who i'm playing with right now. In the same house the originals lived in. How?

This is the one that shows her connected to the founders. AS you can see, there is so many ways to really dig deep and find so many side-families that are connected to her through the 2 divorces of her moms. Each of her moms had two divorces and are now both single.


I like you're families, I hope they're growing and doing well!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 7:54 AM
I will get a picture of my family tree soon, my baby count is at 22 kids, not even half way...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 9:27 PM
It's at 27 now, Still about 500ish left till I'm half way done...(and 50ish gens left)
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 11:08 PM
This is my family tree, I'm doing a sort of 100 baby challenge? But playing by my own rules
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 11:35 PM
It's been a while since I've posted on here, but I saw this thread so I wanted to post! This tree is a bit outdated, since it's from over the summer. It is of my LEPacy family (a legacy-style gameplay meant to explore the expansions fully), and is from the perspective of the non-heir. It's the heir's brother, Jack, since he and his boyfriend (now husband) at the time had a baby. Since then, Oliver (the heir) has had a child of his own who will be taking over the legacy for the next generation. (This was the "Late Night" generation, and the heiress, Marina, will take on the "Generations" generation).
Screenshots

Posting all generations of The Sims, from the first through the foruth.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 3:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmer9000
It's been a while since I've posted on here, but I saw this thread so I wanted to post! This tree is a bit outdated, since it's from over the summer. It is of my LEPacy family (a legacy-style gameplay meant to explore the expansions fully), and is from the perspective of the non-heir. It's the heir's brother, Jack, since he and his boyfriend (now husband) at the time had a baby. Since then, Oliver (the heir) has had a child of his own who will be taking over the legacy for the next generation. (This was the "Late Night" generation, and the heiress, Marina, will take on the "Generations" generation).


I love your family, I could never keep the patience to have a family over 2 generations, that's why I'm doing a 100 gen 1k baby challenge.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 4:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja-carrot
This is my family tree, I'm doing a sort of 100 baby challenge? But playing by my own rules


I have about 3 100 baby challenges, and they're all at about 20-35 kids over 2 gens. I just can't seem to only focus on one family. :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 10:46 AM
Here's an update!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 9:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja-carrot
Here's an update!


<3 I love your family tree, I actually love any family tree, including any NPCs family trees, but yours looks awesome, I'm nearly speechless, I even counted how many children you are at, so I' guessing, cause' I might've made a mistake, that your at 14-15 kids, right?
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveViolet
<3 I love your family tree, I actually love any family tree, including any NPCs family trees, but yours looks awesome, I'm nearly speechless, I even counted how many children you are at, so I' guessing, cause' I might've made a mistake, that your at 14-15 kids, right?

Thank you! I am at 14 children :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th May 2017 at 3:24 AM
So I brought back my 2nd generations parents and now they're my ghost money makers! I'll post the family tree as soon as possible!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th May 2017 at 3:08 AM
This is how large my family tree is

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th May 2017 at 4:14 AM
My sims recently had triplets! I believe there will rarely be quads anymore! so that makes my family count 33 kids, 967 kids left and 98 more generations!(I'm so happy right now, this is my longest lasting family EVER)
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 10th May 2017 at 5:36 AM
Why is everyone having so many kids...? Am I the only one who can't take more than three of those devils?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 13th May 2017 at 1:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tysika
Why is everyone having so many kids...? Am I the only one who can't take more than three of those devils?


I personally love children as well as legacy challenges, so I guess I get out of control and make my sims have like 10(or more) kids. I wouldn't mind seeing any kind of family tree you have in sims!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 19th May 2017 at 11:46 PM
I'll probably update you guys on the family tree when there is something to update about them...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 4:00 AM
This gonna die, why aren't people posting something? I put things off too much don't I...
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 10:12 PM
I've made a family tree of my old legacy family on here https://app.theplumtreeapp.com/publ...4fd04b20a726c95.

You can scroll in to see bigger pics of the sims and click on them for biographies! I really like the site, even though it was made for sims 4 I use it for sims 3 as well. A fellow simmer made the site so it'd be great to see more people use it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tysika
I've made a family tree of my old legacy family on here https://app.theplumtreeapp.com/publ...4fd04b20a726c95.

You can scroll in to see bigger pics of the sims and click on them for biographies! I really like the site, even though it was made for sims 4 I use it for sims 3 as well. A fellow simmer made the site so it'd be great to see more people use it.


I love your family tree! I can't believe you're on your 7th generation! I can't even make it past 3 I hope the family keeps growing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 10:15 AM
Family tree update!
I hope you like it! Also sorry that my voice is scratchy, I was sick that day...
Page 1 of 2
Back to top