Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 5:22 PM
Family Relations/Multiple Households
I know that in the Sims 2 you can download the SimBlender or the Insimenator and use it to set up family/blood relations between Sims in multiple households that are in the same neighborhood. You can instantly tie sims together by marriage, or designate another Sim as a parent, grandparent, child, or sibling of the selected Sim.

Is there a way to do this in the Sims 3? Is there something extra I need to download to get it done, or is there is already a way I can do this in the game? I have multiple Sims already that I want to tie their family relationships to each other together, but put them in different households. How can I do this when you can only have up to 8 Sims in a household (in CAS) and I am limited to only setting up the relationships between just those 8 Sims. What if I have 20-30 or more Sims that I want to tie together their relationships into one big happy family? Then what?! You see my point?

Please point me in the right direction. Thanks ahead!

I have the WA expansion, btw, with the latest 1.8/2.3 patch and the latest Awesomemod installed.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 9:02 PM
try Twallan's super computer and his story mod
http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?board=105.0

( I wish I )
( were a real )
( llama. )
(I love Delphy! )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 9:35 PM
Thank you, syion. I will try that when I get a chance.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 10:49 PM
Installed it! Seems to be working! What a huge benefit! Thanks!