Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 2:19 AM Last edited by Michelle : 16th Nov 2016 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Solved
Default Unable to upload - Solved
I was trying to upload some recolours and discovered I could not click on any of the categories, except Programs and Utilities, on the Select Area page. Then noticed I was not seeing any of the Agree - Disagree - Helpful - Funny - Love numbers in the Discussions section and was unable to click on any of them.

I updated everything on my computer, that I could think of, restarted it, come back to MTS and I'm still having the same problem. I tried to add screenshots to this post but was unable to do that either. Don't know if it has anything to do with this but I use Firefox and don't have any other browser installed.

I don't appear to be having any other problems on the site and was wondering if someone could please help me figure out why it is happening.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 6:21 PM
It sounds like you have java disabled or blocked; either in your browser settings or by a plugin like NoScript. Have you checked that to see if it's the problem?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 12:09 AM
:lovestruc Thank you Nysha, apparently Firefox decided to disable Java after the last Java update, all working again now.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 11:12 AM
Er, sorry - I had a brainfart there and meant to say javascript, not java. We don't use any java on the site, only javascript, so I've no idea why it's working now! You might want to disable java again, since it's got a lot of security problems, and disabling it shouldn't undo whatever happened to make the upload wizard work again!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.