Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Bigfoot Romance

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,399 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 168,713 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 16th Aug 2008 at 1:45 PM
Updated: 26th Mar 2009 at 3:37 AM
As the title suggests, this hack will enable most, if not all romantic interactions for bigfoot. They will also be able to get married and have babies, just like any male sim.

In my testing though, sims cannot fall in love with bigfoot and vice versa. But you can set them to be in love with sim modder or any other hack out there that can change relationship between sims.

In addition, this hack will allow bigfoot to change its aspiration and turn on/off (using ReNuYu Porta-Chug or Senso Orb), although for some reason the chemistry UI will remain greyed out.

This might conflict with other hacks that changes the romantic behavior between sims.

Note that I do not condone bestiality or anything similar. I do have ethical questions about it and as I keep it to myself, please keep yours to yourself. This is only a game after all, and in this game a bigfoot is merely a sim with furry costume and facial make up.