Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 6:18 PM
warrior cats populated world
i kinda want to create a warrior cats world where everyone who is lazy can play the amazing challenge, but i probably will need some help, i have never created a world before and this will be a sort of side project as i am still in school. Anywho i want to create the world so it is populated by cats which means i need help from warrior cats experts, cat creators and world creator experts. Tell me what you think if its a bad idea tell me i just thought it might be fun and beneficial thank you for reading this :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Dec 2016 at 7:43 AM
I was starting something like this for myself (mine wasn't for a challenge however, more due to a fanfic in my head that I wanted to play with in sims3 rather than write it). Pretty novice myself on CAW. I do know there isn't much in lieu of herbs as seen in the series.
The more worlds there are the better.

I'd say start with a list you need. How many lots you want and their sizes. And then let the creators pick what they want to work on if you want to use anyone else's wonderful works of art by doing a joint project.

Do you want the original clans and their locations? Or all brand new? Or a mixture.
Which cats? From the series or all custom made cats?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Dec 2016 at 2:53 PM
I think a mixture would be cool and i feel i probably need to find someone to join with as i am really an amateur and am newly acquainted with warrior cats. i think the expansion packs that are a must would obviously be pets and university and supernaturals i also probably need help creating lots
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Dec 2016 at 10:45 PM
There are a lot of cats in the Warrior's series.
Do you want to try making a map similar to what you see drawn in the books as a reference guide? That'd be pretty neat although I don't think I'm capable of that detail. Luckily for me my warriors fanfic idea turned Sims3 Pet game has a very different location and I've finished all of my sculpting.

But I'd love to help you with this. And I have those expansions packs so let me know which parts you want help with.

I could try my hand at creating some of the cat's. They don't really have defined facial structure as there weren't too many illustrations other than the manga versions but I don't count those...

Having a list of the places in the books would be good to get too so you know which lots you need?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 10:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Akuro
There are a lot of cats in the Warrior's series.
Do you want to try making a map similar to what you see drawn in the books as a reference guide? That'd be pretty neat although I don't think I'm capable of that detail. Luckily for me my warriors fanfic idea turned Sims3 Pet game has a very different location and I've finished all of my sculpting.

But I'd love to help you with this. And I have those expansions packs so let me know which parts you want help with.

I could try my hand at creating some of the cat's. They don't really have defined facial structure as there weren't too many illustrations other than the manga versions but I don't count those...

Having a list of the places in the books would be good to get too so you know which lots you need?

hey i sent you a pm check it out :p