Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 3:09 AM Last edited by Katody : 9th Jan 2012 at 11:27 PM.
Default Introducing Sim Documentation! A new way of sim storytelling! :)
Hi! I'm not trying to advertise, just letting all know about a new Simming movement called Sim Documenting.

It's basically documenting your sims lives while creating a lovely story about it! You can exaggerate it. The way I personally do it is first person like I am the sim. It's a kind of role-playing/storytelling and you can add pictures, too. If you wanna see an example you can go HERE and post your own & read others

Quote:
What's the difference between a documentary and an actual story? A documentary is a sort of story based on a sim's actual "life" moods and events. A story you write or narrate how you like.
Sim documenting is more spontaneous instead of planned stories.
You document. Follow the sim's wishes instead of fully controlling them. You can have minimum control.

I was just wondering if anyone is interested and wants to join it with me? because I'd like to read others, too!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 6:55 AM
Oh I love this! It's simple but effective and frankly the game itself has become stale to me as of late so maybe this might be just what is needed to rekindle some interest again and share simultaneously even if with one other person! Will continue to read and familiarize myself with the post provided and get to something tonight I think! Awesome
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 2:29 PM
Sound cool
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 11:27 PM
Thanks! I'd love to see more posts on there xD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 6:25 PM
Anyone else interested?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 3:47 PM
This has been happening for quite a while, actually (legacies and such) but is a wonderful way to enhance your game.

Zebra Maxidress in 5 Colors

I made a tutorial! Check it out here.