Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2018 at 6:08 PM
Default Back after a very looooong absence!
Hi Guys

Most of you won't know/remember me. I was a huge fan/player/creator back in the day up until Sims3. I still played and created for both-mainly maternity, toddler wear and nursery recolours. Then I went off and had a RL baby (albeit very prematurely at 29 weeks) which, along with working full time, has pretty much taken up all my time. My nephew and his lovely girlfriend have just been visiting and I was delighted to find she is an avid Sims fan so of course I had to load my games. I soon rediscovered my love for my pixel pals. So, I've had a small look at TS4, not reckoning much to it, but that's the vanilla game with no EP's so I have a LOT to catch up on. Lots of default skins etc to download.

Oh, just to add, my wee preemie daughter (Skylar-pretty uncommon name in the UK but I used it a lot in my Sims haha) is fine, although a wee bit small still, she's 5 next month and about to start school ,so when she's learnt how to read more proficiently, I will be introducing her to the Sims Then we can fight over the PC.

So all that said, I look forward to seeing some of the old names and meeting some new ones along the way
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th May 2018 at 6:19 PM
Hi @Foxybaby and welcome back!

Nice to see you here again, I'm sure Skylar will have a lot of fun with The Sims when she's old enough- can help with hand/eye coordination and reading too, so it's educational!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th May 2018 at 10:01 PM
Hello! Welcome back! Ah it's lovely that you came back to the game and I'm sure you'll have a great time sharing the experience with your daughter in a few years ^^ I hope you have a lovely time here

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th May 2018 at 10:28 PM
Just looking at the new tools. Think I'll have to head to the tutorials. Lots of Sims2 stuff I want to recreate