Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 1:28 AM
Some university mods!
Whenever I play Sims 3 Uni, I have a few problems... The one that bugs me the most is that my NPC room mates don't bother to take care of themselves, even if they have the neat trait, or things that make it so they should. The grim reaper has been by too many times to count, and the butler I hired hasn't slept in like, three days.

Also, other students tend to bunch around doors so much that mine is always late to classes... Are there any fixes for these problems??

Blarglflargnarbl!!!!!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 7:50 AM
If you have supernatural,buy bonehilda.She usually keeps things in order.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 9:38 AM
Sim autonomy is weak in Uni World. Most of us are not really sure if this is by accident or design, although I have to admit that I've never seen anyone neglect their own care to the point where they've died. Some players who use NRaas find that it's helpful to click on the map tag of the Admin Bldg (substituting for City Hall) and use MasterController to max out all of the sims' motives once or twice a day. Others use different combinations of cheats and mods to do something similar.

The lesson we are probably supposed to learn from EA about the crowded doors to the classroom buildings is that it pays off to be at least 90 sim minutes early for class. Or, another option: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=568897