Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 8:33 PM
1. MUCH less cartoony.
2. NO ORIGIN!!!!
3. Don't try to add online play, as it's not really for it and would only bring trolls who'd want to mess things up for others. Too many games now emphasize online play.
4. Make it easily modable.
5. More like 2 than 3/4. Less juvenile humor
6. More realistic in general.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 5th Sep 2019 at 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmer22

4 GB was great back in 2009 when TS3 came out. Today, even the weaker computers and laptops (except for smaller ones like Chromebooks) tends to have at least 6-8 GB of RAM, probably because you need 2 just to run Win10.

I've been through the 512 mb, 4 GB, and 8 GB stages (2006, 2009, 2012, respectively). Now, anything betwewen 8 and 32 seems to be standard, and more isn't even that expensive.

TS2 and TS3 are both 32-bit games, so both have the 4GB RAM. Not sure if there are any fixes for TS3 to make it run as a 64-bit game. TS4 can be run it both 32 and 64 bit mode (but you probably need a 64-bit mode to do my essay or make it work

Choosing between a 64-bit or a 32-bit version: in case you need to run an app or software (that is trying to use more than 4GB of RAM) on a 32-bit Windows version, it will simply crash. For Win 10 - it's for sure a 64-bit version, as for me.

Page 2 of 2