Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 1:39 PM
Default WCIF TS4 CAS conversions?
Hi,

So I'm still quite fond of The Sims 3, as I play it a lot. However, as TS3 has aged the clothing options seem to have gotten boring and really not suitable for my Sims. The Sims 4, on the other hand, has lots of items I like dressing my Sims in. Now, recently I noticed how many items from The Sims 3 and 4 had already been converted back into The Sims 2, which I found odd. It's probably just my opinion but I don't like the Sims themselves in TS2, they all look the same and have way too little customizability. My question is if there are any TS4 conversions, preferably tops and bottoms for Adult Females.

If it's any help, I'd love to have this one in The Sims 3.

~ Pi

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 1:59 PM
There's the Off-shoulder sweater, the Tank top, but those are the only AF top conversions I know of. I haven't seen any bottoms, unfortunately. Then there's Bella's dress and a top for AM.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 2:15 PM
I guess the tank top's okay. I quite like the leather jacket with rolled up sleeves, the sleeveless shirt with writings on it, the leather tights and about a million other things that won't ever look good in The Sims 3. Why doesn't custom content ever have proper specular and normal mapping, anyway?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Alchemist
#5 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 2:25 PM
I love the clothes and hairs from TS4 (but nothing else) and I would love to see some of the hairstyles in The Sims 3.
Here is one for males: http://beautyofsims.tumblr.com/tagged/DL
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 9:00 PM
Bump. Haven't been keeping track.

insert signature here
Alchemist
#7 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 10:12 PM
Instructor
#8 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 10:42 PM
Some of the children's stuff linked above have seams last I checked. I ended up deleting them, but might not be a deal breaker for most people.

Own Grandma's Canning Station? Check out the Canning Station Overhaul.
Like doing laundry? Check out the Infinite Laundry Buffs Fix.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 7:30 AM
Coat from Pets expansion:
https://sketchbookpixels.wixsite.co...ge/ts4-pet-coat

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 4:35 PM
Hey that's actually a fairly good amount of stuff. I like that coat. Definitely grabbing the Hawaiian shirt, the cardigan and the blazer outfit. God I wish Sandi made more stuff.

insert signature here