Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 2:58 AM
Default This is bad...
I think posting and making threads about what kind of things people want in this game is bad because really, all it is going to do is get people's hopes up, only to be painfully crushed when the game does come out.

Though hopefully the game WILL be kickass.

Do you think it's going to be all it's hyped up to be?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 3:36 AM
It may and it may not but in my opinion it's their opinions so they are getting just getting themselves hyped up if they think that they are gonna get EVERYTHING that they say.
#3 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 5:21 AM
Wether our hopes get crushed or we get surprised, Ea & Maxis aren't going to change it. They need to make money, and they most likely have a time limit to get these games out to move on the next one. So really, we should be appreciative of their hard work. If they didn't care, they wouldn't make these games for us. The Sims 1 & 2 worked out to be far better than I hoped. Opinions are opinions and can't be changed, but some people would rather voice them than read everyone elses.
#4 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 5:27 AM
I'm sure everything I want won't be in most of it probebly won't but EA reads these boards and they may impliment some of these ideas in expansion packs.The base game probebly won't have most.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 5:31 AM
Oh I know they read these boards. Where do you think they get half of their ideas from ? The base game is gonna be simple (thats why it base game plus we usually get EPs). I am definitely gonna buy it when it comes out. If it turns out to have some really good things then who knows I might keep buying (oh who am I kidding I am gonna buy anything that is sims related, lol). Damn you EAxis.