Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2019 at 10:55 AM
K-pop file
Hello I searched a few forums on the site talking about the K-pop file but nothing. So I create a forum.
So since yesterday I search on the internet sites that can download the K-pop mod where you can become a star of the K-pop. I found on this site Mod The Sims a link that would allow me to download it only, when I click on it, it puts me an error message: 403 Permission Denied
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have enough privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
And the problem is that when I'm in the main page of the site, I see my username right top right but as soon as I click on the link, my username disappears. Is this a bug? Because I do not have enough privileges? If that's how to have it? You can help me please.
PS: I am French so if there are mistakes that's normal.
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 21st Jul 2019 at 12:02 PM
Hi Team.Foxt!

That's a really normal bug that we're still trying to trace down, but if you encounter this, just reload that same page and that should fix it

Let me know if that works!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jul 2019 at 12:56 PM
Hi Lyralei, thank you for your help, it works but it puts me another error message : Team.Foxt, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to access a download, it may have been removed by the Creator or by the Staff for policy violations or a number of other reasons.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account from accessing this area.
Will it come from the creator?