Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 5:12 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Ikea rugs don't work anymore!
First of all: i have a bulkton of mods, including most likely some rug fixes - i recall downloading the one that fixes the glitch when rugs are rotated 45 degrees - and i think it is causing problems.
It only happens on my Ikea rugs for some reason. I can't place them anymore - unless with move_objects on. But even then Sims see it as an obstacle rather than something they can walk on.
I love the Ikea rugs and got many recolors for them, i'd love to be able to use them once again! Anyone has a solution?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 5:23 PM
First, I would try to remove the fug fix(es) - especially if there is more than one (I only know about one, but don't use it). If that does not work, then:

I would first run the HCDU to see if there is any conflicting mods.
Then make sure all the mods you have is updated for AL (where relevant). Also make sure that you have the mods necessary for other mods to work (eg. Smarter EP check by Cyjon is needed for NoSimLoaded to work).
Then a 5o/50 with your cc.
Link Ninja
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 5:56 PM
I got the 45 degree angle fix too, and ever since then rugs are obstacles in my game. They look good at an angle though. I know this isn't much help but just know you are not alone.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.