Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 12:05 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Apartment Life
Default Game Guide: Specter lot errors
So i wasn't entirely sure where to post it, so please do move this thread if it is in the wrong place, but i wanted to clear up a lot of confusion i see with these corrupted sims. Sims who do not have glitched faces but other errors are not listed here. (ex. Ichabod's age) I've put these sims into 3 categories. Resurrecting these sims in the maxis hood are not recommended. Genetically Corrupted: Willow, Lyla, Creon, Other: Melissa, Luc Non genetically corrupted: Tim Lee, Patrick

A small quirk i have noticed: If you have a clone downloaded, or a sim possibly with the same name, these sims faces may change to those sims faces with Tarlia's Hood right after resurrection. So, Willow, Lyla, Creon's faces are visibly corrupted, and are genetic which means it will pass down to offspring. Whats unique with these sims are that they will not be able to retrieve the faces Maxis designed them with. But the faces are view able in SimPE. Normally, without tarlia's template, they appear bald with their natural eyes when resurrected, as well as visibly corrupted faces. With the maxis hood, you will need to use Sim blender or Dr Vu to fix the faces. With Tarlia: Change their appearance to fix their eyes and bring back the 2nd face template. Do NOT change it again with these 3.

OTHER AND NON GENETICALLY GLITCHY: Melissa sims was designed with the 20th face, and with tarlia AND maxis, you can retrieve this face by aging up or changing appearance i believe. But normally Melissa has a missing face, and does not appear when in the mirror. With tarlia you will still need to fix her eyes by changing appearance. But whats different is hers is corrupted to appear as the 2nd face. It is not like Willow, Lyla or Creon. Afterwards, changing her appearance should normally give her the 20th face, but continuous changing is not recommended. Luc Smith face in maxis hood will appear corrupted, but it is NOT genetic. His true face, the 6th face i believe, IS the original face which can be retrieved by changing appearance. With tarlia you will still have to fix his eyes. Patrick is glitched to appear with the 2nd face, and as a ghost it changes CONSTANTLY. When resurrect, you will have to fix his eyes, and in the maxis hood it should give him the 16th face, his true face. With tarlia you will need to fix his eyes, based on observation, these sims if not resurrected before they appear more than one, their ghost faces will change, Patrick's changes constantly, along with Tim Lee. Tim lee is also glitched to appear with the 2nd face, not his true face, the 22nd face. Changing his appearance or aging up will fix his face and eyes. These sims corrupted face are NOT GENETIC. But the true faces are. Sometimes, going on a vacation may shift these sims faces. Other sims such as Lerato have minor errors, which i won't discuss now.

A artist who LOVES the sims.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 10:10 AM
This is very confusing and I have no idea what you're trying to say. Confusion was not cleared up.