Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 1:34 PM
Default Sim File Share
I don't know if i should post this here, but I have a request. I finally got a new laptop and i want to move my sims 2, sims 3 and sims 4 games and cc from my old computer to my new laptop. My flash memory is tiny and infected so the only way i could move it is via file sharing. I thought the Sim File Share would be the best since the other i know have limited file size. Can someone send me a redeem code, please?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 1:49 PM
If you're gonna be moving files and such over, I recommend a program that comes with a dual-sided USB cord that allows you to do just that. The one I used was called Easy Computer Sync, or something to that effect? I just simply installed the program on both laptops, connected both USBs, and it allowed me to transfer everything over directly. I don't remember how much it was on Amazon, but I do remember it being relatively cheap?
Scholar
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 1:59 PM