Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emmyzrulz
Hi! I'm the creator of the do it as you go challenge, I was just wondering if this is at all based on it... If It is then all I ask is that you put in the fine print where you got inspiration for this challenge, I don't care if you make it or anything. ^^ It's very fun sounding! I think I'l give it a try if you don't mind! (Can I post pictures?)

1) No, I haven't actually read your challenge. No offense, but it was a bit too word-y for me to consider as a potential challenge (I like them short and sweet).
2) Yes, post pictures. I love seeing them.

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blakaty
It's not part of the game, I just want to make it harder on myself by possibly introducing more children.

Sorry, I assumed you had found some sort of mod. Feel free to have as many sprogs as you can after the CAS kids are made.

Field Researcher
#28 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xPennyxTallyx
1) No, I haven't actually read your challenge. No offense, but it was a bit too word-y for me to consider as a potential challenge (I like them short and sweet).
2) Yes, post pictures. I love seeing them.

Not at all offended, I agree majorly and that's why I'm actually updating the forum post, it is VERY wordy and was just more of a first draft that I posted forever ago e.e

Anyway, Thanks! I'l probably start it soon as I finish with updating.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MistressTiffany
I've read both of the challenges, and I honestly don't see much similarity. This one is more of trying to keep afloat with all the bad luck, while yours is more like randomizing every action.
And I don't see why not on the pictures!
(Of course, I'm not the creator, so you can ignore my rambling if you like. ^-^)

Yes, your right. ^^
Thank you so much for your input!
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 3:21 PM
Can I make a sims 4 version of this?
Field Researcher
#31 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kitkat911
If the bank accidentally puts money into your account, it is now yours as they are not allowed to take it out.

yes they do
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cavmaster1128
Can I make a sims 4 version of this?

I see no harm in it. I would like you to link back to this thread however so people can see the original version.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 3rd Apr 2016 at 8:48 PM
*Shameless Bump* Sorry this is my favourite child, I want to give it lots of attention...

Page 2 of 2