Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 6:32 PM Last edited by justJones : 6th Feb 2014 at 7:53 PM.
Home Alone
Hi there, this is my second challenge. Enjoy!

Story time!
2 young, teenagers had a child. The father tragically ran away and left the mother and the baby alone with nobody at all. After a while, the mother got together with another man and had 4 kids with him so she had 5 kids altogether. She and her new husband were on their honey moon and something terrible happened.... the husband murdered the mother! He was thankfully arrested, but nobody knew about the children and the oldest child was alone waiting for her mother to return. She never did come home so the teen decided to raise her brothers and sisters by herself. She/he decided not to send the kids to school and he's/she's struggling to pay bills and has only got a part time job.

That's about it.

Pretty much all you've got to do is raise the children on your own and raise them well. Try not to talk to people around town so they don't get suspicious. The house must be old and shabby, cheap furniture and small rooms. Appearance can be whatever but I would make the clothes quite simple. When your teen turns into a YA she/he has to keep their part time job but can also start looking for love because now your an adult, your fully capable of taking care of the kids. When your a YA you can talk to people and become friends and things as well. You can only flirt with someone if your best friends with them so you trust them fully.

This challenge is really simple and easy to do.

Fail if you become friends with any person in town (while your sim is a teen and not YA)
Your teen gets caught out after curfew
Your family gets in trouble in any way at all

Easy, right? Enjoy!
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 7:56 PM
How can you look for love without making any friends?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
Maybe the creator of this thread could make a rule that when your an adult you can make friends or something. It could be you must be best friends for them to even be flirted with so that you trust them fully. It could spice it up, I think!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 8:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha

Oops I mean when she's a YA she can look for love and friends but when she's a teen she has to stay lonely.
Instructor
#5 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 8:13 AM
Interesting
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 8:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NinjaTessa
Maybe the creator of this thread could make a rule that when your an adult you can make friends or something. It could be you must be best friends for them to even be flirted with so that you trust them fully. It could spice it up, I think!

I added that rule to the challenge. Thx for the idea! :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 7:18 PM
Instead of old and shabby, can I try to fit everyone into a starter home (since it would get VERY cramped?)
And can the kids earn money?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by playeroflif3
Instead of old and shabby, can I try to fit everyone into a starter home (since it would get VERY cramped?)
And can the kids earn money?

If you like.
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 12:38 AM
Ok, Im definitely trying this out! Nice challenge!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by looloodoodoo12345
Oops I mean when she's a YA she can look for love and friends but when she's a teen she has to stay lonely.

Thanks, that clears up a few things!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 7:55 PM
I added that rule to the challenge. Thx for the idea! :D

Your welcome! I like your challenge already, and I'm trying it out at the moment.
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 3:27 AM
what is everyones obsession with teen pregnancy on this site
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 6:47 PM
. Lol I ONLY play with teens and children and sometimes toddlers. I freeze their ages so they NEVER become adults or young adults Blech! Your teen years are the best years of your life so they should last forever. I use career mods on them.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 6:49 PM
Default true
Quote: Originally posted by mroby
what is everyones obsession with teen pregnancy on this site
. I know right. Sheesh it gets annoying. Like when ur trying to download teen cc and all that keeps popping up is maternity wear I mean come on
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 7:01 PM
I cant wait to get started! :3