Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 10:55 PM
Default Opposite Twin Challenge
Opposite Twin Challenge

You are a lonely, gothic child who has a social-butterful twin sister. Your parents want you both to be the same, and dress you in the same outfit and hairs, so you are exactly alike, but, you hate it. You would much prefer to live in solitude and learn all your creative tasks- Writing, Piano, Painting. To get back at your sister for being girly, you have to do whatever you can to make her life miserable, right up until her demise...

CAS
Gothic twin- She can look however you want, have whatever traits you want, but they have to be gothic. One trait has got be Artistic, and she has to have at least one black piece of clothing.
Girly twin- Again however you want, but she has to be very girly and pink and social. One trait must be Snob. You will not be allowed to play as this sim. This will make it harder for your other sim to make them miserable if they keep on being stopped.
Mum- Anything for the mum, no specfic traits or clothing
Dad- Again, anything. The dad is not needed but could get a job to bring in money.

Gameplay
You cannot play as the girly twin, only the parent(s) and your gothic twin. You can use the familyfunds cheat to let your sims have all the items they would like. You can play as a child, teen or young adult. I recommend you start as children as it would help you complete the challenge. When your gothic sim is a teen, you may change her clothes so that she is not alike to her sister. You may also change the girly sisters clothing as well (you may click on her for this)

Objectives
Your gothic sim has got to age up when the girly sim does. You have to be at least level 5 in either the Piano, Writing or Painting skill before aging up into a young adult. The aim is to destroy the girly sims life and kill her off by the time you are an adult. To make her life miserable you can: Steal her boyfriend then dump him; Destroy all her clothes (plan outfit girly sim- you may click on her for this); Swap her nice girly room for a horrific one and so on.

Fail The Challenge
You only fail the challenge if you don't kill the sister by the time you are adults, if you don't do at least one thing to make her miserable or if you don't complete all objectives.

I hope you guys enjoy playing this challenge and can post pictures of the finished challenge. It would be great if it was on Youtube or anything like that.

Thanks guys xx
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by puggylover
After my voice comes back I will do this on my YouTube channle: lilcasscass. This is a great challenge, I like it! Keep it up <3
Thanks x
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 5:10 AM
Only one question:How can we get the girly girl a boyfriend to steal if we can't control her?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lop90804
Only one question:How can we get the girly girl a boyfriend to steal if we can't control her?
Thanks for pointing this out. You can click on her for this and the other things I have pointed out. This is one of the few times you can click on her and then you click back after.
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 11:56 PM
How do you change the traits if the Sims are children?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aurorapixie88
Change which traits?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 3:18 PM
I am gonna do this on my youtube channel, Dgames
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 3:20 PM
I am gonna do this on my youtube channel, Dgames
That would be really cool. I'll subscribe to you then
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th May 2014 at 8:56 PM
I am playing the challenge right now but do not have a piano in the game. can it be a other instrument too? I already have her at level 5 of writhing but i want to do all 3 of the skills. And, I think this is a amazing challenge and I am going to do it again and again and again. Just because i like it (;
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th May 2014 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amber<3
I am playing the challenge right now but do not have a piano in the game. Can it be a other instrument too? I already have her at level 5 of writing, but i want to do all 3 of the skills. And, I think this is a amazing challenge and I am going to do it again and again and again. Just because i like it (;
Yes any instrument would be fine. I'm very glad you like the challenge so much. :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th May 2014 at 2:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tytytyler4
Yes any instrument would be fine. I'm very glad you like the challenge so much. :D
thanx, but now i am sad. my sims is broken and i can not get into CAS. D:
Instructor
#12 Old 9th May 2014 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amber<3
thanx, but now i am sad. my sims is broken and i can not get into CAS. D:

Do you download any cc? A lot of times when CAS won't load, it's because of a bad piece of cc, usually something that's used in CAS, like hair or sliders.
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th May 2014 at 2:46 AM
Could I make the gothic sister a vampire, or would that be against the rules?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th May 2014 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by x_Jade_x
Could I make the gothic sister a vampire, or would that be against the rules?
That would be fine and that could be another way to kill of the girly twin :D
Field Researcher
#15 Old 17th May 2014 at 3:34 PM
I havent forgotten about this, still planning to do this. My computer has been messed up lately.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th May 2014 at 7:59 PM
I havent forgotten about this, still planning to do this. My computer has been messed up lately.
I Have Subscribed To You Already :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 1:46 PM
I love this challenge
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Jun 2014 at 9:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aurorapixie88

You create them as children silly -.-
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 8:37 AM
I'm going to do this challenge
I love this challenge. I'm definitely putting on my YouTube channel!!! This is going to be soo much fun! You should check it out and tell me what you think: Sim-Play_Sass
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim-Play_Sass
I love this challenge. I'm definitely putting on my YouTube channel!!! This is going to be soo much fun! You should check it out and tell me what you think: Sim-Play_Sass
Okay I Will :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 12:41 AM
Thanks to everyone who loves this challenge
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 10:36 PM
I'll do this challenge as soon as I can!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 7:58 PM
Thanks to everyone who did this challenge!
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 12:46 AM
This sounds cool, I might try it!
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 3:01 PM
This challenge seems really cool, and I'm definitely going to try it out. I do however have cool ideas to improve the challenge, but I really don't feel like listing them. I do have one question though. Although I know one way without mods and such (aging up w/testingcheats) how exactly are we supposed to 'kill' off the sister? Like... do we just randomly when we are an adult, just go... okay... poof your dead now... or what? Please explain this part? Is there some sort of story type way.. to do this?