Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Time Factor : Walls

by Pixelhate Posted 25th Nov 2008 at 2:13 PM - Updated 3rd Sep 2015 at 3:54 PM by leefish

108 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 79 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 12:47 PM
Thanks Sooo Much You're Great!!!! ♥
Instructor
THANKS POST
#77 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 4:27 AM
Any plans to do a matching floor set? That would be awesome!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#78 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 1:17 PM
This is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Absolutely amazing. Now if I could find a roof to match my decrepit building it would be perfect!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#79 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 8:38 PM
Impressive! That's a lot of material to give more 'character' to my buildings. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Test Subject
#80 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 9:35 PM
they are great but no good to me in Rara form i would prefer zip files thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 5:16 AM
Your walls are amazing and just, utterly fantastic- thanks SO MUCH! Woooo!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 9:17 PM
I am thanking you for the walls! I'm starting a new project -- a run down metropolis called Steamdustria (a blend between Steampunk and Industrial Architecture) and your walls will be so awesome when used in conjunction with the Steampunk walls I found earlier.

Dunno if you're still around, but if you are, keep an eye out for my first building for Steamdustria. Thanks to you, it'll be finished shortly.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#83 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 10:59 AM
Many many thanks! amazing job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 10:27 AM
Amazing job, thank you very much for these! (and the collection files too )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 27th May 2010 at 11:43 AM
Very useful! Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#86 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 5:00 AM
I freaking love you right now.
Nevermind the fact that we've never met, let alone spoken.
<3333 Thanks so much for this post; I'll be looking around your creations for a while now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 1:31 AM
Every day that I work on my new sims movie project, I cannot help but have immense appreciation for all of the creators out there who allowed people like me to use their work; and my videos have been all the better for it. Thank you so much, and here is a link to my videos, if you would like to see what your work has helped me to accomplish: http://www.youtube.com/user/JeRMReborn?feature=mhee
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 12:05 AM
Absolutely perfect, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#89 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 11:04 PM
Wow, thanks so much for this Pixelcat, it's brilliant. They will get much abuse in my game!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#90 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 2:44 PM
Thank you Pixelhate,
I am still building and dreaming up new hoods in Sims 2, and these are just what I was looking for. Now, I won't have to try to figure out how to do these myself, nor the transparent overlay floors you have made. Forever greatful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 4:56 AM
Thx thx you i tired to use the wall it's so real lol
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#92 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 12:04 AM
You help me soo much, you have no idea!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#93 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 3:51 AM Last edited by billielith : 13th Feb 2012 at 3:16 PM.
Love your work. You're just too cool, thanks for this!

After a closer look, this set is truly amazing. The ones you uploaded to GoS are really good too. You may have an immense arsenal of tools and tricks to torture your pixels, but it's still you doing the magic with all that. I praise you.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#94 Old 21st Apr 2013 at 11:31 PM
Your downloads are an absolute joy. Not just in the downloads themselves, but also in the posts itself. It is so nice to read something that has got proper spelling, pronunciation and grammar! A lovely change to all the hash tags and lols you see today!

Now to the walls, what can I say but ###WOW!! lmfaol!!!### (sorry couldnt resist!)
Scholar
Original Poster
#95 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 5:30 AM
Thanks for nice compliment. :-D

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#96 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 9:39 PM
This will be perfect for district 12 (run down, old) if i ever get around to making a Panem neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#97 Old 10th May 2014 at 6:53 AM
Once again, excellent work. I love the gritty, neglected feel that will go into the housing project I am building next. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#98 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 10:31 PM
This is one of those few downloads that changes with just a press of the button. This is absolutely meticulous work for wall decorating and I have to compliment your artistic flair for ensuring there was seamlessness between the 'sets' you created. I have ONLY used the mason pack so far, but I can not wait to see the deliciousness in store for me when I use the other 'packs'. I just had to come here and compliment the work. Thank you, thank you and thank you again.

I logged out of my build mode just to come find your floor work to add more spice and flavor to my lots!
Scholar
Original Poster
#99 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 9:25 AM
Glad you like it! Thanks for appreciation.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 8:37 PM
Thank you ! :)
Page 4 of 5