Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pose Player Updated 8-22-13

by cmomoney Posted 4th Apr 2011 at 3:10 AM - Updated 14th Jan 2015 at 7:09 PM by cmomoney : updated 8-22-13

2433 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1209 Feedback Posts, 1223 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 98
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 1:28 PM
Does this have a Adult 18+ counterpart mod on the Sexysims site or such?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#27 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 1:44 PM
thank you so much for this!i needed so much for my game
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 1:45 PM
thank you very much this will be very useful
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 1:47 PM
THANK YOU! I've been waiting for someone to make this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 1:53 PM
I looooooooove this! Is compatible with all the expansions?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 2:49 PM
i cant find the other animations. @Nyuuki, i couldnt find this GameData folder anywhere either. anyone?
Test Subject
#32 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nyuuki
**attention**

you can find a list of animations by opening Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/GameData/Shared/FullBuild0 in s3pe! it takes some knowledge to figure them out, but if you've worked with mods like NRaas Animator and DebugEnabler before, I reckon the names won't be that hard to recognize.

I tried that, but I don't come up with any names at all, only stuff like; 0x0201. . . .
Is it because the FullBuild0 package is located in Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/GameData/Shared/Packages/FullBuild0 ?
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#33 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 3:24 PM
There are a couple of reasons I didn't include a full list of EA poses:
1. I only have Base Game, so my list would be incomplete
2. This project was initially started as a way to easily test custom poses without having to create and object and write scripts to make it work, it just so happens it plays EA poses is as well. A lot of people can make poses, a lot can write scripts, not many can do both(or want to), so I made this mod.

Twallan's (NRass)animator lists EA animations, so if you're having difficulty finding them you could start there. If someone lists all the poses, I would happily add the list to this thread, or where ever is should be placed. I've added more EA poses to the example list(thanks OM).

@Julianafraga29: That pose will play (it's the pose I used in my pic), but it suffers from the bug I mentioned in the thread. So you have to play it twice, meaning 'play by name' then 'use current pose' consecutively.

@SassyDana: The fullbuild is pretty large and includes more than animations, so you have to scroll down to get to the names.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 4:06 PM
cmomoney
Thank you, I used twice and it works \o/ Thank you, you're brilliant
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#35 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 4:18 PM
*GASP* OM-FREAKING-G this is INCREDIBLE! :lovestruc This is BRILLIANT when you just NEED that pose for a screenshot and your sims are just standing there with their silly thought bubbles. I was wondering how people even managed to get their Sims to do poses; I had the Chaos mod and was able to force them to faint and such (awesome ) but this is going to be SUCH a relief and help, thank you SO MUCH!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 5:46 PM
OMG this is so great :0) Thank you so much so if someone made custom poses (as I am rubbish at things like that) how would I add those into this?

I am gonna d/load this and have a play with it now ;0)

Can I just say you people are so amazing for coming up with all the game modifications you all do, all the hard work and frustrations so proud of ya all xx
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 6:13 PM
This is full of awesome. :D
I don't write Sims stories anymore, but I take photos of my families all the time when I'm playing. I have really missed the pose boxes from Sims2 in some situations.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#38 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 6:43 PM
This is great, have just been trying it out and it works very well, will be very useful! Thanks for doing this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 7:10 PM
i can't get my fullbuild0 to open in s3pe, but i'll start playing with the list we've been given already.
THANK YOU <3 !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 7:24 PM
como que instala?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 7:28 PM
I love you. Please bear my children.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 7:29 PM
is just for sims 3?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 7:30 PM
@Luluan13
Você coloca na sua pasta de packages e vai aparecer um objeto como aquele que está na frente da modelo deitada (na parte de objetos de decoração).
Vc tem que clicar nele e digitar o nome da pose que deseja
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#44 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 7:57 PM
I would be happy to make a list of all CLIPs for you.
I have all EPs and SPs. I will do it as soon as I get back from university. I will send it to you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 8:06 PM
=,] thank yooou..
Test Subject
#46 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MarkJS
I have all EPs and SPs. I will do it as soon as I get back from university. I will send it to you.

THANK YOUUU. I was getting seriously frustrated. x)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 8:49 PM
mas não aparece nada pra clicar
#48 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MarkJS

Your so kind. I can't wait. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 10:23 PM
I FREAKING LOVE YOU
i need this for picture taking/modeling . thankyou so much
Test Subject
#50 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 10:25 PM
I can't wait to try this mod out. I'm very familiar with mods so having a list would be great. Maybe someone will make a list for all the eps and such. I think this is great since I'm a big story teller and love to pose my sims for those great screen shots. Thanks so much.
Page 2 of 98