Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moonlight Skin - All Ages included

by kanno Posted 10th Sep 2009 at 2:35 AM - Updated 12th Sep 2009 at 4:08 PM by kanno

111 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 94 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 28th May 2010 at 3:22 AM
Can anyone help me with this kinda a noob here when it comes to DL skintones like this. I did everything it ask me to do, but when i start the game and went to CAS i dont see anything i mean where can i find this skintone i looked everywhere in CAS like clothing i just dont see no nudity anywhere, im sure i did everything right. does it suppose to show your sims in nude once you start CAS or what?..PLZ tell me how do you work with this type of file?.
Test Subject
#77 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 5:02 AM
uggghhh man this is really getting me mad i cant seem to get them to work!!! i deleted the simCompositorcache and i tryed putting it in the skins folder inside the Mods/Packages folder but no dice! i need really need help! but these skins must be really really good just from the look of it i like it already but man i wish i can get it to work please HELP!!!!!!!!!
Scholar
#78 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 12:00 PM
Will these be appearing in not default mode?

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Test Subject
#79 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 9:42 PM
Great addition to realistic sims. The details are great, nothing to much or to less.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 11:31 PM
I tried a different set of faces today just to try something new and I totally missed yours, came back to download them again. Thank you for these.
Test Subject
#81 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 6:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fkthright
I have a question. And please dont think Im blaming you. I know its not your fualt. But maybe you can help. While using your skin mods my sims whole head including hair turns black. No matter what I do with the face/hair I cant change it. Anyway you can help? Id really love to use this skin but I cant have black heads =/

Like fkthright I'm having the same problem. It used to work before I reinstalled the game a couple of days ago. But now when I try to use the skin mod the body works but not the head... the head turns black along with the hair. I redownloaded the mods and reinstalled them but it's still not working ><
Test Subject
#82 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 6:25 AM
Thank you really perfect
Instructor
#83 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 1:38 PM
These are beautiful! I know other people have asked, but any chance of non-default ones as well? I like to have a variety of different skins in my game to keep the Sims unique.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 9:47 PM
Beautiful...are they defualt or non default?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 9:09 PM
I really love these skins, they are so realistic and beautiful, and so much better than those nasty skins that give all the girls giant cleavage and show their ribcage *shutters*
This skin really should be more popular. I don't like seeing a bunch of anorexic Sims who look like they're wearing a cheap push-up bra, rofl :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 11:53 PM
These are my favorite skins, mostly because the shading is smooth (many of the other skins look somewhat grainy), and because there are no details that look "painted on". They fit whatever shape you give your sim in the CAS and look natural. I wish the "anatomically correct" versions were slightly more anatomically correct, but this is only a minor detail. Great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 12:24 AM
I really like these skins, but could someone tell me if they work well with the new muscle definition sliders? I'm pretty hesitant to download new skins right now.
Test Subject
#88 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 3:46 PM Last edited by bbvnay : 22nd Jan 2011 at 3:52 PM. Reason: incorret spelling
hii this skin is amazing! i love the face too. BUT i have a problem everything worked fine before i installed late night now nothing works i deleted the .cache file and reinstalled everything but it still doesnt work help please!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 9:07 PM
Great skins! Are they genetic? I'd like to know before I make my sims have babies with these skins...
Mad Poster
#90 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 7:52 PM
They are default replacements for the in game skins so yes, they are genetic.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#91 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
They are default replacements for the in game skins so yes, they are genetic.

Thanks!
Test Subject
#92 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 5:25 AM
love how this skin looks! I'd love to use this but does this skin work with the new sliders Late Night and Generations has?
Mad Poster
#93 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 5:21 PM
Do you mean the muscle tone and breast sliders?
I'm using them in my game with no issues. The muscle tone slider is just an image layed over the top of the skin and I've not noticed any issues with the breast slider either.

Lab Assistant
#94 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 11:50 AM
I was wondering if it would be possible for yours skins to be updated so they fix this problem: http://modthesims.info/d/428755
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 3:12 PM
WOW! This is not child Freindly... lol. Good job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 7:17 PM
Downloading the bodies, thank you for uploading! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 10:05 PM
This is a really nice body skin. I played with it in CAS and it looks good on all sims regardless of body weight or chest size, yay! I like a bit of diversity in my game... A lot of the skins out there would look really weird on non-muscular or fat sims.
Mad Poster
#98 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wolfgurl685
I was wondering if it would be possible for yours skins to be updated so they fix this problem: http://modthesims.info/d/428755

These skins don't need updating to fix that problem. The mod you linked to fixes that problem. The problem is with the MESHES, NOT the skin textures. You can use both these skins and that fix at the same time, as I do.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 2:28 PM
Wonderful, I love how fixated the nose becomes Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#100 Old 8th May 2012 at 3:40 AM
This is such a beautiful skin. I am really glad that it is available for all ages (kids and toddlers need love to).
Page 4 of 5