Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#8001 Old 23rd May 2022 at 11:57 AM
Micheal Bachelor to Nick Alto.

"Well it was great doing the school cheer with you but now if you will excuse me I have to bang your daughter, I mean I am really going to go to pound town on her."

"Sure, you can stay in the room and watch if you like."

My PC specs.
Windows 7 64 bit,AMD FX 4300 quad core processor, 8 gigs DDR3 ram, 1 gig Geforce 9500 graphics card, patch 1.67.2
Every time I reinstall the game I run it clean without any CC, not even the store bought stuff so it isn't CC or mods that cause me trouble.
Advertisement
Instructor
#8002 Old 24th May 2022 at 4:34 PM
I don't even what to know what is going on here.
Screenshots

My PC specs.
Windows 7 64 bit,AMD FX 4300 quad core processor, 8 gigs DDR3 ram, 1 gig Geforce 9500 graphics card, patch 1.67.2
Every time I reinstall the game I run it clean without any CC, not even the store bought stuff so it isn't CC or mods that cause me trouble.
Instructor
#8003 Old 24th May 2022 at 8:11 PM
Why is the Butler still in the room?!
Screenshots

My PC specs.
Mad Poster
#8004 Old 26th May 2022 at 3:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EvilMcNastySim2015
Why is the Butler still in the room?!

Isn't it obvious? To gather up the woohoo confetti and present it to their employer on a silver tray when they come up for air. That's something butlers just do in real life, right?
Scholar
#8005 Old 27th May 2022 at 2:53 AM
He's there to offer advice, render assistance (should any be required) and serve refreshments. It's what butlers do. That's his interpretation of a butlers duties at any rate.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Page 321 of 321