Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 1:11 AM
One of the objects in Supernatural has a Thelema reference in the object name. Anyone wanna guess which one?

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
May the Goddess walk with you.

Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.
93 93/93
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#28 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 12:32 AM
The Yates family (mother & son) in Midnight Hollow (and also their house) are a reference to Pyscho.

.:: B2SIMS.com ::.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 5:11 AM
I was looking through the debug items and I saw the IP item 'gangway style', and I was a bit confused as to why it wasn't simply titled 'gangway'... I don't know if it is for sure, but it might be a reference to that song, Gangnam Style, that hit an obscene amount of views on youtube about a half a year prior to the release of Island Paradise.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 10:17 AM
Doesn't sound like a 'might' to me, it sounds like an 'absolutely' to me. The Llama mascot from University Life has been known to do the dance as well.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Page 2 of 2