Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 3:51 AM Last edited by Kompaktive : 21st Jul 2017 at 1:36 PM. Reason: changed title
Sims 4 Random Trait Generator App (testing & feedback needed)
Guys, I've spent 3 days to make a simple, pointless application. I called it 'The Sims 4 Random Trait Generator'.
This app randomize your sim trait (currently only adult), and then summarize your sim traits into a personality adjective (just for fun)

So, I need your feedback especially on how to make this app 'less pointless', or even better 'useful'. Spend 2 minutes of your life to this could change the way I work on these.
Download: Dropbox
It's virus free, I'm not a bad guy

I'm too afraid to upload it on MTS, so this is why I make this thread... on MTS :D
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 11:31 AM
This thread could go in the modding forum or even the feedback forum. You can also upload it as an attachment to the thread. No modding there
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
This thread could go in the modding forum or even the feedback forum. You can also upload it as an attachment to the thread. No modding there

Oh I never seen that before could you give me the link?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 12:09 PM
I'll move you to the feedback forum.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~