Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 6:40 PM
Default NO Alien discovery reactions -- help me test it please?
Hi! I made a mod to remove any and all reactions to discovering that someone is an alien. There are a couple of mods here at MTS which will reduce or eliminate angry reactions for human sims and embarrassed reactions for alien sims, but I wanted there to be no reaction whatsoever--no moodlet, no relationship drop/gain.

I achieved this by just deleting almost the entire file (everything except the first I line) in these two resources:
0C772E27!00000003!000000000001C6AE.loot_Relationship_Bit_KnowsIsAlien_AlienTargetSim.ActionTuning
0C772E27!00000003!0000000000019877.loot_Relationship_Bit_KnowsIsAlien.ActionTuning

I skimmed through the code and it seemed like this shouldn't have any other unintended effects, but since my approach was really heavy-handed and I'm a total noob at coding, I thought I would ask more help testing this. If anyone can think of any reason why my approach wouldn't work or is a bad idea, please let me know.

Otherwise, if you wouldn't mind popping my mod in your game for a minute to test it, I'd really appreciate it! Obviously requires get to work.