Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 1:54 AM Last edited by MadamVioletDomme : 1st Nov 2017 at 12:06 AM.
Default Calling All Artists IRL
Hello simmers, Im Miss Violet
I would like to create a picture pack featuring art from the simmers of our community! So im calling on my artistic simmers to SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

What I will need from those who are interested:
¤Your name or preferred nickname/online persona
¤A link to your picture(s) OR post your picture(s) right here in the thread!

PICTURES CANNOT HAVE NUDITY AND BE TOO SEXUAL(like literally no sex stuff) OR PROMOTE HATE AND VIOLENCE.

I am looking for all styles of art and it doesnt have to be sim related but it also can be, your choice, so dont be shy! Please post here and pm me if you have any questions!

I hope i get some interested simmers!
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 3:20 AM
Would you accept a link from Modyourpanties?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 5:03 AM
I believe so. As long as i can provide a link to "where i got the picture im using to create the cc from" and the name/handle of the person who created the picture thats enough. If you check out one of my other picture packs like the halloween or holiday one youll see every picture has a credited link directly to where i obtained the picture. I can ask just to be sure.

Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Would you accept a link from Modyourpanties?
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 6:07 AM
Ghost- how about uploading to sims file share?

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Site Helper
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by attuned
Ghost- how about uploading to sims file share?

I don't have an account, and have never been interested in getting an account. I think I have an account at imgur, but it's been so long since I've logged in that I don't remember the account details.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 12:55 AM
Don't take this the wrong way, but shitty file sharing sites give me a headache. TinyPic, ImageShack, Photobucket, 4Shared and MediaFire are all perfect examples of this.
If a site tries to serve you shady ads or asks you for money to use it (or worse yet, restricts your options until you give them said money) it's a shitty site and you need to start using something better.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 8:05 PM
JUST POST YOUR PICTURES DIRECTLY HERE IN THIS THREAD if you dont have it hosted somewhere.
lol i asked about it and i edited the post to reflect it guys.
dodgy builder
#9 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 8:39 PM
Do you pay me for it?
Site Helper
#10 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 2:05 PM
Ok, second question: I made a LOT of Christian inspirational things (because I needed them.)

Are you interested in them? They have English on them. (A lot of them from the King James Bible.)

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 4:57 PM
I appreciate the sentiment and if you would like me to throw some of these onto pictures for you personally to have as CC i will. However i would not make theae into a picture pack as id rather avoid direct religious stuff like this unless others would like to provide pictures from other religions as well and i can make it a collection of different religions.
I did something similar with my celebrations picture pack.

Ok, second question: I made a LOT of Christian inspirational things (because I needed them.)

Are you interested in them? They have English on them. (A lot of them from the King James Bible.)
Site Helper
#12 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 5:44 PM
I've actually used the poster loader to make most of them for myself. But you were asking for artwork, and I am willing to share if anybody is interested. It doesn't bother me if you don't want to use them in a picture pack.

Mad Poster
#13 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 7:16 PM

Holy hell, those remind me of the time I got really high on caffeine and decided to spam SimSecret.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Instructor
#14 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 7:44 AM
hi my name is pova and i dont know how to make images smaller > : ) ?

sorry
Site Helper
#15 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ribbonista
hi my name is pova and i dont know how to make images smaller > : ) ?

sorry

The easiest way here is to just "Go Advanced" and then scroll down to "Image Upload" and attach the picture directly to the post.

It's been a while since I've it the other way, and I'm not sure I remember exactly how. I do remember that you need a thumbnail image as well as the actual one.

Alternatively, you could put your pictures in spoiler tags.

That would be