Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2017 at 11:23 PM
Default Need help with creating high quality screenshots
Hello!

I recently uploaded a package to the uploader wizard, and received a CR response - mainly for the resolution quality of the screenshots.

As I am barely able to run the game at 'low settings' without my game crashing (since my GPU is lower than the minimum required level) I am only able to capture screenshots of a very low quality.

Would anyone be willing to take 5 in game photos of the custom shirt for me in either high quality or ultra quality?

1: Outside - Shirt Front - English Swatch (Pic 1)

2: Outside - Shirt Front - Simlish Swatch (Pic 1)

3: Create-A-Sim - Shirt Front - English Swatch (Pic 2)

4: Create-A-Sim - Shirt Back - Either Swatch (does not matter, as the designs are only on the front) (Pic 2)

5: Create-A-Sim - Shirt Front - Simlish Swatch (Pic 2)

Note: If there is also an issue with the quality of the shirt itself (too small/crunched), please do let me know - I'll make sure to fix it right away.

Thank you.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  MTS_narrastan_1674674_HamiltonShirt.rar (176.7 KB, 6 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 2:57 AM
Has anyone helped you with this? Let me know! If not I'll be happy to help
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 11:30 AM
@narrastan you may need to have someone else take the pictures for you. We certainly don't want you crashing your game but screenshots have to be no smaller than 800 by 600 and reasonably crisp so that downloaders know exactly what they are getting.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~