Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 5:28 PM Last edited by gazania : 28th Aug 2018 at 5:15 AM.
Default HTTP Code 500
I'm experiencing something that is hopefully only limited to me ... for now.

I admit ... I like looking at my upload data to see what was downloaded that day or week, or I'll check my uploads on MTS from time to time to see if they're still there. (One time, an upload disappeared, so I'm not totally paranoid. MTS brought it back, though!). However, for some reason, I can't do that today. I can look at everyone ELSE'S downloads. If I log out, I can see my download if I click onto the info page. But if I log in, I can't see my uploads on my dashboard; nor can I see my download info on the site. I keep getting HTTP Code 500. Looking it up on Google, that is a pretty general code, and it doesn't seem to yield many details.

Strangely still, it was working when I initially logged in, then poof! Gone. And it seems intent on staying that way. I tried a CC Clean and a restart. I tried on two different browsers. I even tried on two different machines. PaleMoon gives you just a white page. Chrome gives you an error page.

The .... blank?

EDIT ... I see that people have been playing with the coding lately? Maybe that's it. I'll check tonight.

EDIT AGAIN ... I'm getting the same message hours later.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 7:26 PM
I am having a similar problem. About 50% of the download pages I try to open give me the same error you're having. Really hope its just a code issue
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 7:03 AM
Hi there

I've disabled the extra code I added (which attempted to parse .package files). So this should fix up the 500 errors for now.

With that said, where all your uploads affected? If so... I'll have a look and see why yours are like that.

Apologies for this!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 2:37 PM
I think everything is OK now. Thank you!

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 11:06 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered